Ch.14: The Petals Are Falling Off

As The Blue Rose Completely Disappear

You yawned as you woke up getting up from your bed. You saw Youngmin sleeping quietly with the sun shining on his face. You didn't scream nor pushed him out of the bed just like what you did yesterday. It was actually your idea for him to sleep over at your house. You smiled at his sleeping figure and decided to cook him a delicious breakfast. You walked to the kictchen and made soup, toast, bacon, egg and hot chocolate. You also made him a cute little cupcake with words in it. You placed it neatly on the table and it was on time because you saw Youngmin coming down the staircase. His eyes sparkled once he saw what you made for him.  *stomach growling* You chuckled as you let him sit down and began to feed him. He noticed the cupcake you made as he slowly picked it up. He smiled once he saw what the cupcake says, "I love the way you smile, so I hope I get to see it everyday." He looked at you with teary eye and gave you a hug. 

"She's my first love," he sobbed as tears were falling from his eyes.

You tried to wipe his tears away using your thumb and replied, "No matter what happens, I'll always be here for you."

A smile formed in his lip as he hugged you tighter.

"Komawo.."

~

Days passed, the twins would practically ignore each other and you felt bad for them. You would just pass Kwangmin as if he's invisible and for him it's vice versa. You and Youngmin would eat together at lunch with his other friend whereas Kwangmin would eat outside the campus. But you kept your promise to Kwangmin, you would visit the garden and water the blue rose. You would make sure that it gets enough sunlight and nutrients, soil. One day you were visitting the garden when a group of teenagers kidnapped you. You were struggling to get free and when they took out the blind fold your eyes widen.

"What's going on here?" you asked in shock as you recognized them.

First baseball bat, then golf stick, then bottles and now what? Aish.. 

"It's time for payback," one of them said giving you a grin.

You gave him a disgusted look and rolled your eyes.

"Kim ______!" someone yelled.

You turned to look at the person as the voice sounded familiar. It was Kwangmin and he was chained to the wall.

"Just our luck, we saw him and his friend, I think his name was Jay? Anyways, they bought fireworks and set up a nice dinner table at the park. I think he wanted to ask you out? And we want to get our revenge so, we tried to kidnap them but, his friend escape. But whatever, all we wanted was him anyway and now were going to punish him for causing me and the gang trouble."

"You were going to ask me out?" you questioned.

Kwangmin shyly nodded and turned red.

"Save your chitchat for later and let's start our revenge!" one of them shouted happily getting a wooden chair.

He threw the chair on Kwangmin's stomach making him cough out blood. One of them also took out a chair, a steel chair and smashed it on Kwangmin, you can see it was harshly thrown because the leg broke. 

"Jo Kwangmin!" you cried out loud on the top of your lungs. 

They wouldn't stop and kept hitting him. They peeled out the legs of the chair and hit all of his body parts. He was yelling pain as if he was giving birth to a child. You can tell that he was hurt from all the blood that was flowing all the way to his feet. Tears escape from your eyes.

"Stop it!"

~

"I thought I saw _____ come here?" Youngmin mumbled to himself.

He's trying to search for you everywhere and ended up in the unknown street. He also noticed the garden and walked up to it. For some reason it gets people attention as if it's magical. Youngmin saw the blue rose and realized that it's the only rose that is being taken care very well. If you observe the other rose, they're all wilted. He was admiring the rose when suddenly a strong wind came in the way blowing out one of the petal. 

"The petals are already falling off..."

~

"Stop! Jebal!" you pleaded.

But they didn't listen to you. He was covered with his own blood and he couldn't even keep his eyes open anymore.

"Let's make this our one last hit and set him off to the hospital," one of them chuckled.

"Aniyo! Stop! Kwangmin I love you! Please stop.." you sob.

"Hiyah!" one of them grunted. 

He hit Kwangmin on the ribs as Kwangmin cried out loud. 

"Aahhhhh!"

"He's not breathing," one of them exclaimed.

Your eyes widen in terror.

"J-Jo Kwangmin.. Jo Kwangmin!!"


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hello readers and new readers! Another update, hope you like this chapter.. And I'm sorry if I made mistakes.. ^.^ 

xoxo ♥boy1a4. out.