Ch.24: Kill myself too ?

As The Blue Rose Completely Disappear

You were sleeping on his lap not caring to know if your dead or not. All you know is that your with Kwangmin and that's all that matters. He was playing with your hair humming an unfamiliar song. 

"______-ah?" he called. "Do you see that hole there?"

You looked at the direction that he was pointing to and saw a hole in the corner of the white-walled room. You became really confused, for you didn't notice that before.

"Wae?" you asked sitting up and looking at him eye to eye.

He looked away before answering back, "It's been getting my attention and.. do you think maybe we could go inside?"

"Bwoh!" you shouted in disbelief. "It's too risky! I don't think we should!"

"YES WE SHOULD!" he yelled on the top his lungs making you jump.

It was the first time that you see Kwangmin acting like this. His hand were clutched together as if he wants to throw a punch soon. His eyes were really red as you felt a dark aura surrounding him. Until it hit you.. your eyes widen.

"You're not Jo Kwangmin are you!" you stated not making it sound like a question.

"W-what are you talking about?" his voice cracked a bit. "Of course I'm Jo Kwangmin. Are you going mental?"

"Aniyo!" you shouted furiously. "Jo Kwangmin only calls me by my full name. And you don't!"

'Kwangmin' began to laugh hysterically as he gave you an evil stare. You began to back away pressing your back to the wall. A strong wind suddenly appeared surrounding 'Kwangmin'. You somehow got back to your own world where you were lying down on the hard pavement. You stood up getting a bit dizzy as it was still raining.

"It was just a dream," you sighed. "But, what happened to the real Jo Kwangmin? Where is he?"

"He's dead," the fake Kwangmin exclaimed.

"Show me your real face and stop copying him!" you yelled angrily.

He chuckled as a dark fog began to surround him once again. This time, his whole body changed, the face, figure, everything. Fake Kwangmin wasn't Kwangmin anymore, because it transformed into you.

"Why are you copying me now!" you shouted in disbelief.

"I'm not," she, which is somehow you, chuckled. "This is the real me. I'm your evil clone."

"My evil clone?" you asked in disbelief. "You're a psycho! I bet this is all a dream!"

You began to hit your head as you were yelping in pain.

"Now who's the psycho," your clone snickered. "Your ex-boyfriend's dead!"

You froze as tears were flowing down your cheeks.

"I know a way for you to be with him," your clone smirked.

"H-how?" you hesitated to ask.

"Die!" your clone yelled.

"Y-you mean kill myself too..."


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hello readers! Hope you like this chapter! Sorry if I made mistakes! ^.^ stay tuned for the next chapter ;)!

xoxo ♥ boy1a4. out.