Ch.12: Love Birds

As The Blue Rose Completely Disappear

Youngmin smirk and played along. He placed his arm on your shoulder making his brother furious. Kwangmin rolled his eyes as he grabbed Mikii and wrapping his right arm on her waist.

"Both of you wouldn't mind if we go on a double date then?" Kwangmin suggested.

"No problem," Youngmin grinned.

"Squirrel!" someone squealed jumping out from behind a garbage can.

It was Jay and he was holding a squirrel, or more like suffocating it.

"What are you doing here?" you asked curiously.

"I-ii uhmm.." he stuttered. "I need to talk to Kwangmin for a second."

He took Kwangmin's arm and dragged him away not far from us though. He rested his arms on Kwangmin's shoulder and started shaking him roughly. 

"What about our real plan B," Jay whined. "I already have Youngmin's visa."

"Stop shaking me!" Kwangmin complained. "And where the heck did you get that from?"

"I have my ways now answer me," Jay insisted still shaking him. "I thought plan B was to tie him up, then locked him in a box and then say our farewell because he's going to be set off to France."

"France?" Kwangmin questioned. "I thought it was America?"

"I changed it to France to give him a harder time since he doesn't know how to speak french," Jay replied. "Now tell me why you're dating that girl."

"Sorry but change of plans," Kwangmin exclaimed. "And that girl, is part of my newplan."

"Trying to make her jealous when you're the one who's getting jealous," Jay stated.

"I am not jealous!" Kwangmin denied.

"Your brother is doing a pretty good job."

"Wait, what!?"

Jay twirled Kwangmin around and look at your direction. He made a fist once he saw Youngmin hugging you from the back.

"Why that jerk," Kwangmin whispered before stomping his way towards you three.

Jay chuckled, "Have fun.."

~

The four of you began to walk around the park stopping at a game. The rules are to make three pins fall using only one ball. Mikii squealed and ask Kwangmin to play it because she really like the Whinnie The Pooh prize. Kwangmin swung his arm throwing the ball as only two of them fell. He decided to try again and at the end, all three pins fell. Mikii jump up and down grabbing the Whinnie The Pooh from Kwangmin and giving him a peck on the cheek. Mikii was blushing mad whereas Kwangmin lowered his head down and Youngmin was clutching his hands together. You just froze there when Mikii suddenly quickly grabbed Kwangmin's arm and began to run. Mikii stopped her feet which made Kwangmin stop too. She turned around facing you and Youngmin.

"Are you two love birds coming?" she chuckled.

You nodded and tried to give her your best smile as you can. You looked at Youngmin who looked like something was bothering him, but you shrugged the thought off as you linked arms with him and began to follow the other lovers. The four of you arrived at a Fast food restaurant. Specifically, Mc Donald.1.1310949851.mcdonald-s-in-korean.jpg

The four of you sat at a vacant seat. You ordered soup, same as Youngmin while, Mikii and Kwangmin ordered pasta. Once the food arrived, Mikii snatched Kwangmin's chopstick and started to feed him. Kwangmin refused at first, but then somehow agreed at the end. You and Youngmin were just awkwardly seating on your seats just watching them be all lovey dovey.

"You have sauce on your face," Mikii exclaimed.

Kwangmin was about to wipe it off when Mikii quickly took his hand, stopping him and kissing him on the spot where the sauce was. Youngmin's, Kwangmin's and your's eyes widen.

"It's gone," Mikii giggled.

"I'm going to the bathroom," Youngmin said standing up from his seat.

But before he could go, people interfered. They were the guys from the other day. First a baseball bat, then a golf stick and now they were swinging empty bottles up high to the sky.

"The coward twins are back," one of them announced.

"Didn't I beat all of you up," Youngmin stated. "Do you want me to do it again?"

All of them chuckled and said, "Bring it on blondie."

Youngmin ran towards them and was about to give them a hard punch when Kwangmin popped up in the middle as he was the one who punched them. He was on roll, beating them up. Youngmin rolled his eye but couldn't just stand there and watch, so he help him too. They were finally working together when suddenly one of them threw their bottle up high hitting Kwangmin in the arm as he collapsed on the cold pavement.

"Jo Kwangmin!" you cried.

You ran up to him observing his bleeding arm. 

"Why you!" Youngmin yelled angrily at the guy who threw the bottle. 

He threw him a hard punch on the face making his nose gush out red dirty blood. Youngmin ran beside  Mikii who was beside his brother.

"Gwaenchanayo?{Are you alright?}" Mikii asked really concern for him.

"Nae."

"I'm not done with you!" one of the bad guy shouted.

"I'll take care of this, _____ take Kwangmin home," Youngmin ordered.

You nodded as you tried to carry Kwangmin.

"I'll stay!" Mikii exclaimed.

"Aniyo!" Youngmin yelled. "Go with them!"

"______ can be Kwangmin's nurse while I'll be yours."

"Ani!"

"Komawo Mikii, see you guys later," Kwangmin spoke up.

He began to limp away with your arms guiding him.

"I am good at martial arts!" Mikii said proudly getting in her fighting position.

Youngmin gave her smile and nodded.

You and Kwangmin took a different route to your houses and ended up in the same unknown street that you guys saw before. Both of you couldn't help but to visit the garden once again. You noticed that one of the petals fell off.

"It's hurt when I'm hurt," Kwangmin stated relating the rose to its bloody arm.

"I still don't believe you," you simply said.

"Promise me you'll look after it," Kwangmin said.

"Wae?" you asked.

"Jebal promise me."

"Fine, I promise."

A cool breeze suddenly passed both of you making you shiver.

"Let's go home.."

~

"We're back and we pawned them!" Youngmin yelled praising him and Mikii's work.

"And Kwangmin feel be fine," you said giving them a smile.

Kwangmin had a bandage wrapped around his muscular arm. 

"I'm going to go home and get some rest," Kwangmin exclaimed walking out of your house. 

Mikii quickly followed him leaving you and Youngmin.

"Did anything happen when me and Mikii were beating those guys up?" Youngmin teased. "Something must have happened, now tell me!"

You chuckled as you shook your head from left to right.

"Go home," you ordered while pushing him towards the door. 

You opened the door as both your's and Youngmin's eyes widen when you both saw Mikii and Kwangmin kissing each other...


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hello my lovely readers! I hope you like this chapter and I'm sorry if I made mistakes. That's actually about it.. Uhmm,.. see yah and stay tuned!

xoxo  boy1a4. out.