Ch.10: Jealous Much

As The Blue Rose Completely Disappear

"What happened to you?" you asked concernly.

Youngmin's arms were bleeding, maybe from rope burns since he had little pieces of ropes on his shirt and pants and a tape on his head.

"You!" he yelled evily while pointing at Kwangmin. "Why did you do this to me!"

Kwangmin just shrugged his shoulder and looked away trying to look as if he had nothing to do with what happened to Youngmin. Youngmin hysterically laugh for some reason. Both you and Kwangmin watched him weirdly. 

"Are you going mental?" Kwangmin asked coldly.

Youngmin stopped laughing and looked at Kwangmin eye to eye.

"I never knew you had this side," Youngmin said.

"What are you talking about?" Kwangmin questioned him.

Youngmin had a smirk on his face and then turned to you. He grabbed your hand pulling you to his chest as he slowly leaned in. You were so shock that you were paralyze. Just a centimeter away and both of your lips will touch.

"What the!" Kwangmin shouted ripping you away from him. 

He punched Youngmin across the face making his cheek bleed and fall on the ground. Kwangmin wrapped his arms around like he wanted to protect you from Youngmin. 

"Hehehe," Youngmin chuckled and looked up. "I knew it. You're JEALOUS!"

Kwangmin was taken back as you were blushing mad on Kwangmin's chest. You slightly pushed him away then turned around to face Youngmin.

"Yah!" you yelled. "Stop being ridiculous! You're making me and Kwangmin feel awkward towards each other! I mean he does not like me!"

Kwangmin just kept quiet as Youngmin got up from the cold ground and headed to your house.

"Why are going to my house?" you asked curiosly.

"I'm going to sleep over at your house because I don't want to wake up tomorrow all tied up again," Youngmin exclaimed.

He slammed the door leaving Kwangmin and you alone.

"What's the real reason you tied him up?" you asked Kwangmin.

"Just a pay back for suddenly showing up on the day those guys came with bats and rescued you; and making him look like the hero and me the coward."

You chuckled at his childness and nodded. 

"Can you come tomorrow so we can work on our history project?" you requested. 

"Whatever," he replied walking inside his house.

"Jo Kwangmin's acting cool again, hehehe..."

~

You went inside your room and took your shirt off. But you quickly hold on to it and was ready to put it back on because Youngmin was sitting on your bed. He completely saw you take your shirt off.

"You and Kwangmin really are twins!" you stated on the top of your lungs. "You ert twins!"

"It's not my fault you took it off when you know that I'm sleeping over," he defended.

"But I didn't say that you were sleeping beside me," you said while turning your back on him and putting your shirt back on.

"Then where am I suppose to sleep?" he asked. 

"In the living room," you answered while pulling him out of your room.

You slammed the door shut before he can even reply.

"Aniyo," he whined while punching your room door. "I want to sleep with you!"

"You really are a ert!" 

~

  "Auntie," Youngmin called your mommy.

"Nae?" she asked.

"Can you help me with something?" Youngmin asked with an evil smirk.

"Sure..." 

~

Zzzzzz.. Kwangmin sneaked inside your room because you said that you were going to do your project together. He was flaming with anger when he saw Youngmin's arms on your waist as you were hugging him back and sleeping together on your bed.

"Testing me I see," he said making a fist. "I won't fall for your bumb trick hyung. No way.. Fine, want to play that game. I'll play along...


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hello readers and new readers! OMG I survived the french presentation! Woohoo! For reward, I decided to update! Yay. I'm sorry if I made mistakes and hope you like this chapter.. ^_^

♥ boy1a4 .out.