Ch.17: What Are You Doing Myungsoo?

As The Blue Rose Completely Disappear

Both you and Myungsoo arrived at a huge building. He gestured you to go in as you followed. You tilted your head once you saw no other people, empty?

"It's just us?" you asked curiously.

"Bwoh!" he gasped. "They left already. Aishh."

"Ohh."

He grabbed your hand and dragged you to the music room. You sat on the bench as he took his guitar.

"Let's just have fun by ourselves," he stated showing his eye smile which made you blush.

He began to play their own song on the guitar. It was 'Can You Smile'. You began to sway your head from left to right as he was quietly laughing to himself. You clapped your hand as he was now done playing his guitar. He suddeny took your hand and dragged you in the middle of the room. 

"I'll teach you how to waltz," he stated. "Since that's what were going to do when we're on stage."

"Bwoh!" you exclaimed. "We're performing or Infinite's performing?"

"We're performing," he chuckled. "We need to show our fans that we care about them. So, we Infinite decided to perform with the fans on stage. Which means, we need to spend a lot of time together and practice our waltz."

You gulped your saliva and nodded. He played a waltz music as you were trying to get into the rhythym. Unfortunately, you kept stepping on his foot which makes the both of start all over again from the beginning. You aplogized as he would just laugh it off.

It's already late in the night as you and Myungsoo are still practicing. You were actually getting to the beat as you weren't stepping on his feet anymore. You were having so much fun when suddenly, you got dizzy and collapsed on his chest. You looked up as your eyes met. You were getting closer and closer when a picture of Kwangmin popped into your head as you quickly pushed him away.

"Let's take a break," you suggested rushing to sit on the bench.

"Arasso," he replied and before you know it, the atmosphere became awkward.

Myungsoo drove you home since he is nineteen years old who already has his driver's licence {just pretend he does}. Both of you arrived at your house as he noticed you already sleeping. He decided to carry you bridal style to your room. He placed you on your bed as he began to admire your looks. He brushed the back of his hand on your cheek and started to lean it. His breath was hitting your face and strive for a kiss when, your window quickly slid open and Kwangmin stepped inside.

"What do you think you're doing!!"


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hello readers! I'm sorry if I made mistakes, I'm using an ipod. Hope you like this chapter and stay tuned for the next chapter c:

xoxo ♥ boy1a4. out.