Ch.18: Unexpected Kiss

As The Blue Rose Completely Disappear

Kwangmin threw a punch across Myungsoo's face as he yelped in pain which woke you up. You opened your eyes to see Kwangmin grasping onto Myungsoo's collar and ready to give him another punch. You swiftly grabbed Kwangmin's arm preventing him from swinging. Kwangmin looked at you in disbelief as you ordered Myungsoo to go home. Myungsoo quickly fled leaving the two couples alone.

"Why did you punch him?" you questioned not knowing of what Myungsoo was about to do to you.

"He was about to kiss you!" Kwangmin yelled furiously.

All you can say was, "Ohh."

"Stop hanging out with him," Kwangmin stated coldly. "I forbid you!"

You slowly shook your head from left to right, "I can't. I promised him that I'll be his partner for their upcoming event this week."

Kwangmin was about to yell again, but stopped once he noticed how tired you look. He took your hand and brought you to a tight hug.

"Go get some rest," he whispered in your ears. "I don't like seeing you so weak.."

You laughed as you gave him a soft slap on the arm, "I'm not weak."

"Sleep," he insisted as you followed.

He tucked you in and kissed your forehead before going back to his room.

"She's mine, so stay away.."

~

Days passed. You would always practice with Myunsoo after school and tried to forget about the subject of him kissing you. It was pretty awkward since he needs to wrapped his arms on your waist and for you, your arms are wrapped around his neck. Kwangmin didn't like idea of you hanging out with him, but he tries to hide it from you since he doesn't want to cause you trouble. The only time that you would see each other is when he walks you to school because you would always go home late in the night. You and Kwangmin can't even have your first official date since your always busy. You also don't visit the garden anymore because you have no time. 

You, the other chosen fans and Infinite performed on Thursday, Friday and yesterday; which was Saturday. Today is Sunday and it is also the last day that you'll be performing with them. Your a bit sad because you've gotten a lot closer with them, but also pumped up because you want to give Infinite's fans, Inspirit, a wonderful performance. 

You were finally done performing when Myungsoo suddenly showed up on the stage while playing his guitar. Myungsoo signaled you to go closer to him as you followed. Their fans were in awe as Myungsoo was playing his guitar and walking around you. You clapped you hands as he finished playing. 

The fans suddenly cheered, "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

As you don't know what to do. Myungsoo gestured you to do it and so did the other Infinite members including their manager. You were hesitating a bit when Myungsoo said for you to kiss him on the cheek. You sighed in relief because it was only in the cheek, but still hesitating. You leaned in as you were only a centimeter away to touch his cheek. You closed your eyes when Myungsoo thought of it as an opportunity. He positioned his lips to yours rather than his cheek as both of you kissed.

"Wooh!" the fans squealed in excitement.

Instead of being jealous, it was the completer opposite. Joy? You pulled away as you observed the fans. And you saw an unexpected person blending in the crowd. Kwangmin.. A tear fell from his eye as he turned around and quickly ran to the exit.

"It's not what it looks like..."


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hello readers and new readers! Hope you like this chapter.. Wow, :O I just noticed that I have been updating every single day.. LOl ^o^ I'm sorry if I made mistakes..

xoxo ♥ boy1a4. out.