Ch.6: Unlock

As The Blue Rose Completely Disappear

Home sweet home.. *silence* Oh yeah, mom and dad aren't back yet. Why so late? Kwangmin and you plopped on to the couch to get some rest. *Yawn* your eyes were now droopy and they can close anytime soon. *Thud* Kwangmin's eyes widen as he felt your head on his shoulder.

"Pabo Jo Kwangmin," you mumbled in your sleep. "Making me tired, aish! Unacceptable.."

A smile formed in Kwangmin's lips as he carries you to your room. He placed you on top of your bed when you suddenly wrapped your arms around his neck. He couldn't move because you kept tightening your grip. He sighed in defeat as he slept beside you.

You woke up in the middle of the night feeling pain on your arms. You slowly opened your eyes and was shock to see Kwangmin's face an inch away from yours. You were about to scream, but immediately covered your mouth because you didn't want to wake him up. You noticed that he was also hugging you from the waist and you tried to take it off. But it wouldn't budge, it's like he didn't want to let you go. You just let him hug you as you look and observe his sleeping figure. You couldn't help but smile at him.

"Good night Jo Kwangmin," you whispered before sleeping again and heading off to dreamland.

Kwangmin's eyes slowly opened as he thought to himself, "Good night Kim _____. And sweet dreams..."

~

You woke up while rubbing your eyes and stretching your arms.*Smack*

"Oww!" you heard Kwangmin yelp in pain.

You accidentally hit him in the face which made him wake up. He grumpily sat up while rubbing his sore cheek.

"Someone's trying to sleep here you know?" he coldly said.

"Well you're not a morning person," you defended while trying to cross your arms.

*Cling* You and Kwangmin shot a look at your arms. Handcuffs ....

"Ahhhh!" you both screamed.

"When is your mom going to unlock us?" Kwangmin complained while trying to rip the handcuffs off.

"This is torture!" you yelled. "Umma!!"

You practically dragged Kwangmin downstairs to the living room and kitchen trying to look for you mommy. Your mouth made an oval shape as you saw another note taped on the refrigerator.

Dear sweetie,

        Your dad and I went somewhere... Don't wait for us again...

P.s tell Kwangmin to stay with you for tonight.

                                                     Love,

                                                           Kwangmin's almost Mom and Dad

Your eyes were twitching in annoyance as you made a fist. Always thinking of ways for me and Kwangmin to be together. Ughhh.. When is this misery going to end!!

~

"Yah Jo Kwangmin!" you called him. "What's the answer for this question in History?"

Kwangmin was sitting beside you around your mini table inside your room as he tells you the answer to your question. He was pretty smart, so are you it's just that you don't like History. You nodded your head in understanding. Both of you began to do your History project. It was going pretty well and before you know it, it was already late at night.

"We're home!" someone yelled.

That voice is very familiar which made you and Kwangmin stand up and rushed to the living room.

"Umma!" you shouted in anger.

"Did you miss us sweetie?" she asked. "Did anything happend between you and Kwangmin?"

"I can't believe you did this!" you yelled. "Unlock us now."

Your mom pouted and did what you told her to do. In this scene your role was being the mother, while she's the stubborn child. You smiled in relief and was happy that your not going to be stuck with Kwangmin anymore. You took Kwangmin's hand and led him to your room which made a smirk appear from your mom's lips. You shook your head as both of you reached your room. You stood in front of Kwangmin as you suddenly pushed him.

"Get out of my room!" 

Kwangmin fell on his bottom and he quickly scurried back to his room. You twirled around to see your mom's mouth dropped. 

"How can you do that to Kwangmin?" she asked.

You ignored her and also pushed her out of your room.

"I won't ever let him stay over again if this is what you're going to do," you stated.

*SLAM* Your mom suddenly complained to your father.

"What are we going to do now?" she whined. "Our plan is ruined."

"You mean your plan," your appa replied. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm tired from shopping all day and I need a good rest."

Your appa left your umma pouting.

"Aish!" 

~

You were sitting on your chair as the birds were chirping happily on the branches and the wind blowing across your face. It was indeed a beautiful day, until he came. -.- Kwangmin sat on his seat also waiting for the teacher and for the class to begin. 

*Bring* The teacher finally came as everyone of your classmates took their seat.

"We have a new student today," she announced while gesturing to the front door. "Please come in and introduce yourself."

Wait, I have a bad feeling about this... 

"What the?"


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hello readers and new readers! Sorry for a boring chapter... and sorry if I made mistakes.. I'll try to update again today to make up for this chapter.. ^.^

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.