Ch.1: Neighbour

As The Blue Rose Completely Disappear

School is finally over. You were walking along the sidewalk, heading home when you saw him again. Always standing in front of the amusement park, looking up at the ferris wheel — it made you curious. After having a complete no idea of what he was staring at or thinking of, you finally decided to stop your detective senses and walk pass him. Once you took your first step, a group of five boys suddenly approached him.  "Me and the others have been noticing that your always here after school," one of them exclaimed. "Why is that?"

The boy didn't answer them. Another guy stepped up and shoved him, "Answer and move! Your blocking my way.”

The boy didn't budge which ticked the five boys off and eventually pounced on him. The boy fell to go ground and they continuously kicked and punched him in the stomach and face. When the five boys noticed that he was already coughing up blood, they stopped and finally let go him go. "Next time, know who your messing with!" one of the guy announced which looked to be the leader.

They quickly scurried away. You ran up to the guy and helped him stand up. You rushed to your bag to get some bandages and a napkin. You began to wipe his bloody mouth with your napkin. "Get away from me!" he yelled slapping your hand away. "I can take care of myself!"

He started walking away but then collapsed on the hard ground. You ran up to him an held onto his arm. "I said I can take care of myself!" he shouted coldly.

He tried to get up but was too injured. He just sat there bowing his head down. "Can you help me up?" he mumbled quietly, but was loud enough for you to hear.  You grabbed his arm and helped him up. You were about to wipe his mouth again, but he took your arm and squeeze it.  "I'm fine," he said rudely.

You pulled your arm away and cleaned his mouth with your napkin. You practically ignored what he said.  "I said I'm fine!" he screamed at you grabbing your hand once again. "Can't you not hear me or are you just deaf!?"

"I don't like talking to strangers," you simply said.

 

"Then what are you doing helping a stranger like me!"

"Just keep your mouth shut and let me heal your wounds!" you finally exploded in annoyance.

He was dismayed but kept a cool expression on. "You don't have to yell you know?" he whispered softly. That made you more irritated. You purposely hit his bruised cheek making him cry in pain.  "Oww! Okay mianhae, gosh girl, short tempered much..."

After healing his wounds for about ten minutes; bandaging his red cheek and bloody lip, you decided to go home since you still have school tomorrow. You were walking down the sidewalk when you noticed that the boy was right infront of you. He suddenly stopped his feet which also made you stop walking.  He then turned to you, "Why are you following me?"

A smirk appeared across your lips as you pass him and made a distance between the both of you.  "Who said I was," you replied cooly.  He was now dumbfounded as he was now following you.  "Now who's the stalker," you said  smirking.  He just ignored you and kept walking.  Both of you stopped at the same time and seperately turned to open your houses. Yes, you were living right beside him, your cold blooded neighbour.

"See you around Kim ____," he said before going inside his house.

"See you around Jo Kwangmin..."


messejii from boy1a4:

Hello Readers! Here is chapter one.. I'm not going to update every single day because I have school and I want to finish my first fanfic. Sorry if I made mistakes. I'm kind of using an ipod... That's it for now...

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.