Unintended

Empty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       。uNINTENDED  

          CHAPTERseven

 

 

。HAN AERA

When I couldn't control my emotions, things get ugly. Important things should be not touched by someone else besides me. 

The world is spinning and it annoys me because I'm not even drunk. My annoying of a mother came to visited and dragged me to that disgusting place called hospital to inject some useless liquid on me. It's too tiring, everything was so tiring and I am so done for today even it's just got started. How in the world would I get pregnant when I haven't even had yet?

Wanting to get my together, I walk to my favorite cafe in the neighborhood. That cafe gives me life just by sniffing their lovely coffee aroma and of course their lovely sweets. If there’s anything that will make me smile even in my worst, it would be something sweet. I’m addicted to sweets because it gives me life.

Of course people quiet down as soon as I push the glass door. This is nothing new, the glances and the stares from the customers and the staff were all too normal. The staff greeted me loudly which I ignored and place myself to my usual spot which is of course, vacant.

I know the staff will take some time to approach me so I duck my throbbing head on the table as I waited for the staff to come take my order. I know they don’t want to talk to me and I know they are scared. I made one of their co-worker cry because she was having an attitude with me. It wasn't my fault for teaching some to know how to treat their customers.

"Good morning Aera, the usual?" Instead of the regular staff, Do Kyungsoo, the owner approach me with a little notebook in his hand. His round eyes looks straight into mines with that heart shaped smile. I only know that he's Sehun's friend and that he's a good baker but that's pretty much it.

“Yes, the usual.” I said briefly. He looked like he didn't want to stay longer and I didn't want him to stand there forever either so I focused on the book that I had been reading. I only read the first three words before realizing that Kyungsoo is still standing there. "Why are you still here?"

I was taken aback when his lips quivered into a wide smile,and he looks contended. What’s got into him?

“Nothing. Please wait for your order, Aera-ssi,” he replied before disappearing into the doubled door through the kitchen. I kept my eyes lingered on the closed door for a second; it was weird to see him smiling, specially to me. His group or gang dislikes me just as much as I dislike them. My lips formed into a thin line as I shrugged at the thought but then I felt something or someone piercing their gaze on me. This person looks mysterious with his straight face. Why is he looking at me? I'm getting irritated because of his stare like he was quietly judging me.

My heart started to beat when his lips formed into a smirk with half of his teeth showing. I held my breath at the sight but then it annoys me because why would I be attracted to someone else? I looked stupid in front of him at the moment. I abruptly looked away and pinch my thigh so my mind could think straight. That dude is seducing me, isn't he? If I let my gaze on him again, he'll probably think I'm a . Maybe he's a ert, yeah a ert who shamelessely staring at people.

 

*

After the good breakfast, I feel somewhat enlightened. I prayed quietly before letting my foot step into the house andn I was glad that my mother left. I don't hate her, my day get stressful when she's around. I felt like I'm the mother instead.

My blood rages when I saw the sight. It's freaking morning and my shameless maid is currently putting some of my furniture inside a van. She's freaking stealing my stuff in the daylight where everyone could basically see what you're doing. How could she be so stupid?! I watched her putting small items into the van but then a familiar and important item caught my eyes. I glared at the maid for stealing my ice stakes; that thing is important to me and I can't get filthy hands touch it!

"Yah! Are you stupid?!" I shout my lungs out. The maid's face lost her color as her hands dropped the white bladed shoes which it landed on the floor with a loud scratching sounds. It broke my heart to see it being treated like that.

"Ma'am!" She exclaimed. Her feet were glued to the floor and she looked terr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter