War

Empty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
       。war

          CHAPTEr eleven

 

。HAN AERA
Don't challenege a btich. It will only backfire you, and there will be moments of points where you will regret it.

 

Aera POV

 

Things were not supposed to be like this, It made me so...now I can’t even find a word to describe what I am feeling right now. Sehun was driving with me beside him, when his phone rang, he answered it at the very first ring. I halfway knew it  when he turned to me with an apologetic smile, he’s going to abandon me. Which hurts like hell, now I saw that connected-by-heart thingy bad effect. I didn’t want him to choose between Naeun and I because it will only hurt me at the end. He won’t choose me even if I beg him to.

“Why you didn’t tell me, babe?” I heard him talked sweetly through the phone, a smile tugging on his lips.

One slice to my heart. It’s okay.

“Yeah, of course I will. I’ll just settle something important then I will look at it.”

Two slice to my heart. It’s still okay.

“Bye… love you.”

It should be just the third slice, but why does my heart felt like it was torn into thousands of pieces?

It’s...not okay.

I shut my eyes when his dark one looking at me. No, this can’t be happening.

“Aera-ah.. You can join us, I mean, Naeun is going to spend the-”

Slowly, I count to five and faked a smile as I grabbed his hand. “No, it’s okay...I’ll just go home. I’m fine. I will be fine, no need to worry Sehun.” I wanted to laugh at myself. Who am I kidding? There’s a disturbed woman waiting for me, to hurt me, and I didn’t even know why.

“Are you sure?” Sehun chewed his inner lips.

“Yeah, take care. I-” I love you. No. Don’t be too emotional. “I can take care of myself. You enjoy your night.” I gave him the last tap on his cheek and unlocked the door I don’t want him to give me any excuses. I can handle myself very well.

I ran across the street and entered our house’s gate not even trying to lower the noise of the stainless.
 

Creaking of doors followed by a loud painful slap across my face welcomed me. My lips let out a tiny gasp as I took a deep breath and grabbed every strength I had and looked at her, that red eyes that was shooting daggers at me. That unsteady breathing and that pale lips. She was furious at me and for what reason I don’t want to know. I hate myself enough, no need to add any reason for me to hate myself more.

 

"I hate you! You should disappear! You good for nothing, !" And another slap that made my feet slightly fumble, swaying me where I stand and with last push on my chest, she left, and I know I won't be seeing her soon. That’s how she works, that's how my life works. Now if someone ask me again why am I so cold? Will I manage to explain everything and expect them to understand? Krystal said that my mom broke me, but I disagreed because you can never break something that isn't whole.

 

I was done pretending that I was loved, for once, I thought my parents loved me and guess what? They don’t, they never did. They just made a fool of themselves and  dragged me into their illusions that their love was true. As soon as they realized how fool they were, they moved on and left me hanging, wondering what was happening to the family I thought existed with happiness.
 

I washed up and slept for a few hours, only to wake up again crying my lungs out, I was sweating like I had ran a marathon. I tried to rest and continue my sleep, but instead,  I stared at the ceiling, trying to convince myself that everything was normal, that people do really have nightmares every night, that people cry every night in their sleep, that this was all normal. That after all the abnormalcy, I’ll live just like them.

 

I shut my eyes and tug a small smile on my lips. A short sarcastic laugh came out from my lips, even I didn’t even believe that obvious lie. I shut my eyes tightly with shaking fingers clenching onto the sheets.

After the hard work of finding that little missing peace inside my head, I went back to sleep. I wasn’t sure if I want to wake up again or just remain sleeping for the rest of my existence.

***


It was crazy, however, but I ended up sitting with Naeun as wait for Sehun to get the breakfast from the door. He literally dragged me out from my bed and hugged me tightly, before ordering m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter