Confession

Empty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
       。confession

          chapter thirty

 "Don't worry, you'll love me soon."

Thank you to Thosemine01 for helping me! I think this is a bit long and some of the readers might not like this, but... I don't know.

 

 

"." Aera looked away the moment her eyes caught his worried one.


"Where are you hurt? Let me see." She drew in a deep breath when he opened her car's door and gently grabbed her shoulder to turn her face to him.


No. This can't be. I won't cry in front of him.  Aera chanted those words many times, but her eyes betrayed her and lingered on Kai's face who was staring at her.


"Are you okay?" He asked, and everything that was stopping her from showing her true feelings vanished.
Her tears started to drop until her lips started to create a sob and Aera realized that she wanted to see himso badly. That she was just convincing herself that she didn't need anything from him.


She felt Kai's arms wrapped around her body and she felt so protected again.


"I'm sorry." He whispered so softly that if he wasn't that close to her, she won't able to hear it. She
nodded, wanting to say that it wasn't his fault and grabbed his shirt tightly. She wanted to feel him as closest as possible.
Kai continued to whisper softly to calm her when Aera stopped crying. She buried her face against the crook of his neck and sighed. She didn't say anything, and he didn't, either. They just stay that way for a few minutes.


"Jongin-oppa, Is everything alri-." Jaera came in the scene that made the Aera push Kai softly, but he didn't let go instantly, and get a glimpse of her first before reluctantly doing so.


"Unnie, I'm sorry I took so long because Kai-oppa asked me too many questions." Jaera continue to whine as Aera looked up to see how wide her smile was.


"Let's get inside." Kai said, starting to put his arms on Aera's back when she resisted.


" It’s okay, trust me." And Aera did.
 


Aera ended up in Kai's room, not before Jaera insisted that she should stay on her room when Kai
reprimanded how messy her room was and his little sister didn't argue back. Aera smile at the thought of being with them must be so much fun, this house must be so full of life because of Jaera.

She looked down on the shirt that she was wearing, it was Kai's and there were something flutters inside her by thinking that she was wearing something he owns. It felt so intimate.


"Hey, it's time to sleep." Aera was flustered by the sudden opening of the door, she didn't even know if Kai saw her stupid grin. She grimaced with the thought and nodded without looking a him.


"Yah, I know this is your room but can you just knock, you know-"


"Fine." And knocked on the already opened door, "In case you forgot, this is my room, Aera-shi" He said sarcastically.


"Why, you don't want me here? I can knock Jaera if that's the case." She raised her brow and acted like she was going to stand up and leave, when he pushed her back where she was sitting.


"Dammit, woman!"


Aera can't even stop herself from laughing, the way Kai rushed in front of her was something so amusing.
"As if I can ran with this feet."


“Yah…’’ Aera could barely complain when Kai made his way beside her, unconsciously checking him out when he took of his white shirt.


She gasped, “Yah..Why are you ?’’


“You know, In case something will happen, if you feel bothered and hot, Just say it.’’ He said before smirking while wiggling his eyebrow. How can this guy in front of her was the same guy who ignored her not too long ago.


“You’re such a ert.” She complained, while trying adjust the comforter. Aera sneak a glance on him and saw that his eyes closed.


Although a bit uncomfortable, she felt a sense of familiarity lying right next to him. Even his body was close to her that she could even feel his warmth. Everything for Aera was too intimate, yet it felt like it was so ordinary, as if they were sleeping next to each other everyday. It was so weird, yet she can’t take off that stupid grin on her face.


“You’re really going to sleep?”


“Why, you want me to do anything else beside sleeping.” There goes his sneaky smirk again.


“Do you think it’s okay to sleep here while your sister might might misunderstood.” She asked, which Kai opened his eyes again,  
Aera wondered how easy for him to just sleep when he was in fact sharing his bed to a person he just barely knew. It was just few months since they met.


“My little sister isn’t as ert as you, Aera.”


“Yah! Whose ert?! You’re the one who kisses randomly and without even asking!”


“As if you never liked it.”


“Who told you I liked it. I...hated it.”


“That wasn’t your moans told me so.”


“Just shut up. I was just worried.”


“You should be worried at yourself, woman. How many times will I see you having cuts on your foot? Is this something that you like to do once a month or something? Or are you that clumsy? I don’t get it.”
Now Kai managed to change the topic so smoothly.


“It’s nothing like that… It’s just there will always be a circumstances that I need some beating and this is what I get. I get so stupid and even I tried hard not to be like that. I still ended up being so stupid. I guess it’s just me. Aera who always choose the wrong path and get trouble with it.”


“Was it your mother? Is she hurting you?”


“Yes, but I think it’s because I deserve it.”


“You’re not a child anymore Aera, you can fight back if you needed too.”


“And get more of beating? No thanks.” She scoffed, “I think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter