Reality

Empty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                。reality

          CHAPTER four

 

。HAN AERA
No one can ever make me happy like Sehun does. He's my everything.

"Madame? Eomma!" My class ended up being about two hours but still, I hadn't been able to get inside our house. The house gate was locked and I didn't have a single key in my possession.

I was 11 then when my mom first left the house locked, not even care to worry about whether I would be able to enter.
I was 11 then when I cried in front of our gate, still wearing my school uniform as I froze in the bitter cold winter air.
I was 11 then when I realised that mom was different from everyone else's mom.

"Hi, I was watching you standing here," a tall boy with super pale skin extended his hand as he stopped talking " for like, 14 minutes and...ummm," he hastily looked around, maybe checking if I was alone,"I can see that your house is locked and you can't get in," I stood there rigidly watching him rub his hands together, watching the puffs of his breath appearing in front of his mouth as he spoke. I don't talk to strangers, and I don't have any friends. It's not that they don't want me, but I don't want them.

It was cold, but I felt so numb after waiting in front of our big stainless gate for two hours. It felt like my body was frozen, like I wasn't even able to feel the cold anymore. I had always just endured things; I've never made a big deal out of small scratches. I could handle this.

"You can stay inside our house while you wait for your mom to come home, if you want, otherwise, you'll freeze to death out here," he continued. He wasn't like the others who'd back off once I gave them my cold firm gaze, but instead he gave me the warmest smile that made my heart beat so fast. I was mesmerized, stone-still when he extended his hand to me while leaning down, that warm smile still plastered over his lips as he waited for me to reach out.

"I don't even know you," I reasoned, but in my mind, I knew I was willing to take his hand and accept his help.

"But I know you! Your mom visited with you..." he paused, thinking again, with his head looking up like the skywas holding the answer, "around four weeks ago," he continued, beaming a contented smile like he was proud of himself for remembering. I didn't remember him to be honest. My mom and I had lived in this neighborhood for two years now and whenever she wasn't around she strictly prohibited me to go outside and talk to strangers.

"Ah! you don't remember me?'' his loud claps startled me, but he was right, I didn't remember him, at least I don't remember anyone. I don't like talking to people anymore; I don't want to be in trouble again. A harsh, freezing wind hit the both of us, sending a spine-chilling shiver through my body and the boy shivered as well. It was obvious that he was freezing too standing out here and talking to me. I was taken aback when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me up to to my feet and started walking hastily towards his house.

"You should take of yourself. If you think that no one's there to take care of you, then it's about time that you do it yourself."

I was 11 then when I met Oh Sehun.

I was 11 then when I had my very first friend.
 

As soon as Krystal swung my door open before she could even begin to search for me in my dark room, my tears began to stream endlessly down my face. I'd been waiting for her since this morning after my previous meeting with Sehun and I was really on the edge of killing myself.

The situation didn't hit me at first, I thought everything would be fine as I traveled from New York to Seoul. I was so disturbed because of my mom but after seeing it with my own eyes, hearing the Oh's plans about the wedding and how Sehun looked perfectly fine with the situation, I felt so discouraged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter