Captivated

Empty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                captivated。

          CHAPTER nineteen

 

。Is still remember the feeling when I first started talking to you....
       I wanted to kill you....

warning: long and boring chapter ahead.

 

 

 

Once they got to his car, Kai gave her some tissues in case she began to cry. Aera wondered why he was suddenly treating her nicely, but she refused to let her emotions out. Seeing that he wasn’t getting a single reaction out of her, Kai sighed and activated his engine in order to drive her back home.

 

During the trip, the interior of the car was silent. Neither spoke a word as Kai stared at the road ahead and Aera fixated her gaze on the tissues and the gift in her hands. He soon couldn’t take it anymore and asked, “Aera, what the hell was that? Did you just let that person do that to you?”

 

“I’m used to it. Words can’t hurt me anymore,” was her simple reply.

 

“Even if you're used to it, you should never let that person humiliate you, did you do something bad to her? Where is the Aera that I know?” he muttered.

 

“Funny, I didn't realize that you knew me,” she just retorted.

 

“Showing your emotions is normal, Aera. You don’t have act so stubborn all the time.”

 

“What the hell are you implying? I’m not acting, it just didn’t matter. I will never cry or break down over such a small thing. I’m one of a hell woman you know.”

 

Kai then turned his head to find her face contorted in annoyance. Before he could even reply, Aera just smirked at him. He noticed then that her eyes sparkled, and such a simple action seemed to captivate him.

 

He then changed his mind. Instead of driving her home, he drove her to the closest park on the same route. “Where are we going,” Aera asked, “you’re not kidnapping me, are you?”

 

“Oh, please, just stay quiet. You’ll like this place,” he retorted. He didn’t know whether he liked that she was back to her usual y self, but at least she wasn’t silent.

 

He parked the car, but neither moved to leave the car. “Do you want to take a walk outside, or stay in here?” he asked.

 

“No, I’ll stay here,” she said.

 

“Suit yourself,” Kai murmured before turning his gaze to her. Aera was still staring at the gift in her hands. “Are you going to open it?”

 

“Why should I? Are you curious?” she retorted.


“Obviously, it looks fancy.”

 

“Maybe I should just give it to you then,” she smirked, and for some reason Kai found that irresistible and charming, they way her dimple showed, the way her eyes shows sneakiness as if she’s go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter