Lost

Empty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
               lost。

          CHAPTER twenty.

 

。One day, I actually want to mean something to somebody.

 

 

“You what?!’’ Aera yelled out loud. Everyone inside the cafe turned their heads toward her.

 

“Shh! What the ?’’ Krystal panicked as she closed her palm over her best friend's lips. She knew that Aera would create a ruckus, but she didn’t expect it to be this soon.

 

After taking a few deep breaths, Aera angrily hit her and dragged her out of the coffee shop.

 

“Hey-”

 

“No! You can't leave me! No one will leave this god forsaken country without me!” Aera muttered as she felt her head turn hot from frustration. She woke up early to talk to her best friend because she was excited that Naeun left the country and ended up being struck with sudden news of departure! What did she ever do to deserve this?

 

“Aera, it’s not that I won’t return. Also, it’s not like you never left me here before,” Krystal wanted to knock on her best friend’s head so she would listen. “You know that I don’t have enough money to support my studies and now this is my chance. I need and want this scholarship.” It was hard enough to talk to her best friend while she was panting and b with unshed tears, but Krystal knew that Aera would hide her emotions until she was alone.

 

Aera looked away from Krystal’s observing eyes. “How could you do this to me, you’re leaving me too… I’m alone now,” she whispered while letting go of Krystal and gripping her purse tightly.

 

“It’s not true. I will be back, don't be stupid,” Krystal said softly. Aera fought the urge to hug her best friend, for she would definitely break down otherwise.

 

“Don't go please! I can pay your tuition, just stay by my side,” Aera pleaded as she grabbed Krystal’s arm.

 

“Aera, this isn't about money, it’s about-”

 

Aera shook her head frantically, “ it! Don't give me that crap! I can pay you as much as you want! How much do you want? Just stay, is that so hard to do?”

 

Krystal froze, she couldn't believe that Aera would try to bribe her with money. If anything, this was the biggest insult anyone could give to Krystal. She always tried hard to understand her best friend, but these comments were out of line.

 

“Who do you think you are, Aera? Do you think mone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter