Ruthless

Empty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                。ruthless

          CHAPTERfive 

 

。HAN AERA
This is a ruthless world, one must be ruthless to cope with it.

Once again, I, Aera am waiting for my very best friend to finished her work, but I know it won't be soon like the text said so instead of bumming, I made myself excited to go to our village's supermarket

“Wow! Lychee flavored marshmallow!” My eyes were extremely bright and exciting as I look at the most precious thing in the world.

Not wasting a another second, I gathered all the stocks while imagining myself eating it inside the house. Stuffing it in every corners of my mouth or even adding it to my breakfast recipe. I was too happy I clumsily slip the other packets to the floor.

My heart shattered when a huge foot stomped on one of the packets making me cry out.

“Are you kidding me?!” Not getting my chill pill! I stomped on my foot and was ready to fire my deadly glare but as I look up to see a tall astonished boy in front of me. He gave me an apologetic slash a reluctant smile as he stepped back and freed my snack from his giant foot. It looks like he was intimating by me which is good because I don't plan on letting him go easy.

His big eyes widen as he saw my deranged expression. “I'm so sorry, I was in a hurry!”

“You,” I gritted my teeth as I slitting my eyes on him, “don't have any rights for stepping on my food!” I march away not forgetting to throw him my last glare. 

I am now officially hating him. He maybe one of my neighbors, but I don't give a flying ! No one dare to step on my food especially if it's a new Lychee flavored one.

No one dare step on Han Aera's new discovery.


No one.

 

***


No Krystal again, but this time I got motivated by some random books that she lend me before. It taught me how to aim on what makes me happy. So here I am, hugging Sehun tightly inside his comfortable room, faking my sobs and crying on his shoulder like I meant it.

It didn't hit me that I was extremely missing him. He's tapped on my back continuosly as if I was a baby and he's sending me to sleep.

“Don't cry. I will still be here, silly. I will just…make some bigger changes in my life but I promise I will never leave your side,” it sounds funny. He's promising me that he won't leave when in reality he's going to leave anyway.

“Oppa, you know about my feelings, right?” I lost tracck on how many times I've said that to him. Just like any other simple words, he smiled and hugged me tight. 

“I know and I'm thankful for that Aera,” he whispered as his arms tightened more. I missed this. I missed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter