Chapter 6

Break Your Heart
Chapter 6
 
After crying her eyes and heart out, they went to the park somewhere near by their school and sat down there. Hyun has poured everything that has happened to her and Hyukjae, including the trial relationship thing because she knew Donghae was someone that can be trusted. And what’s more, she knew that because Donghae wasn’t a person like Tae Kyung who would gossip about the others.
 
 
‘…So, um… apparently you both are in this trial relationship thingy is because you wanted him to get over his ex-girlfriend and he wanted to let you experience how being in a relationship is like?’ Donghae asked, unsure about it because the whole thing came out so confusing for him. Hyun chuckled lightly and shook her head. ‘Well, you’ve gotten the first part right but the second part was a lie I said to him. I’m actually having a huge crush on him ever since we’re in high school, so yup…’
 
 
Donghae pointed out his disagreement in this trial relationship thing to her and expressed his dissatisfaction because she was only causing herself heartache if this relationship fails and it was more than 50% that it would.
 
 
Hyun gave him a weak smile and retorted, ‘Hae oppa, it’s not like this. You don’t know him… He wasn’t this kind of person before he broke up with his ex-girlfriend. He is seriously the kindest person I’ve ever met in my entire life. It was because of the heartache from the break up that was too much for him and that’s why he slowly turned himself into someone who doesn’t care.’
 
 
Donghae accepted her explanation since he didn’t knew how Hyukjae was like before, so he couldn’t argue back. He suddenly stood up and said before he walked away, ‘Wait for me here. I’ll be right back.’
 
 
Hyun followed what Donghae asked her to do and just stayed there. True enough, after awhile, Donghae came back with a sandwich on his hand. He gave Hyun the sandwich and said, ‘Eat something. Did you even realise how much weight you’ve lost?’ Hyun chuckled and accepted the sandwich. ‘What about you? Aren’t you hungry?’ She asked which Donghae responded by shaking his head.
 
 
While Hyun was eating and chatting with Donghae, her phone suddenly rang and the screen showed, ‘Hyukkie’. She immediately put down the half eaten sandwich and picked up the phone.
 
 
‘Yoboseyo? Hyukjae oppa?’ She answered in a frantic voice. ‘Hyun? Are you free later on? Can we… meet? I have something to talk to you.’ Hyukjae replied, his tone was cold as ever. Hyun cringed a little upon hearing his cold voice. She didn’t like this side of him at all. She also had the gut feeling that something she didn’t like would happen later on, but she didn’t want to miss the chance of seeing him. It has been so long since she has last seen him. She missed him so much.
 
 
Hyun replied saying that she’s free later on and then Hyukjae just said, ‘Alright, see you later at your favourite café then.’ He didn’t even say goodbye before hanging up the phone. But this was enough to put on a smile on Hyun’s face.
 
 
‘Donghae oppa, I’m so sorry. I got to go now, and thanks a lot for being my listening ear and borrowing me your shoulder. If you have any problem, you can find me too alright? I’ll be your listening ear and you can have my shoulder too!’ Hyun said, smiling cheerfully. Donghae nodded and bid goodbye with her.
 
 
He knew that the phone call must’ve been from Hyukjae because apparently, even though he hurt her, Donghae knows that he is the only person who can have such an effect on Hyun, making her smile happily so instantly.
 
 
‘If only… I could have such effects on you too…’ Donghae muttered softly, sighing.

Here's the very late update! I'm so sorry people~ I know I haven't updated for a long time, but I was really busy with my school works and all ><;; I'm so sorry D: Anyways, I might not be updating that frequently, because of school ;A; so yup...

Oh! And also, I know these few chapters are really sad because of Hyukjae being a jerk, but trust me! It'll get better :> Keke~ The next chapter's going to be bittersweet~ D: More of bitter though, so be prepared ok! ^^

@sheskristine: Yup, good thing there's Hae consoling her~ D: Omg! I'm Eunhae stan too!! Kekeke~ but then I love Hyukjae moreeee then here comes Hae <3 Keke, and here's your update ^^ 

@Reenaa: :( -can't comment much because it'll be spoiler for the next few chapters- kekeke~ But don't worry, Hae will be there for Hyun when she's hurting ^^

@kawaiiikit: Yup~ Ikr. T.T Hyuk's being so badddd. D: Kekeke omg thank you so much! -Hugs- You're the first to say it ;A; Keke~ And updated!! ^.^ I weren't able to get SS4 Seoul tickets because it's sold out before I could even buy it T-T I don't live in Seoul, but I'm from Seoul. :)

@sujuholic_15: Chill~ ^^