Chapter 11

Break Your Heart
Chapter 11
 
‘How was the movie?’ Hyun asked, smiling bashfully, making Donghae blushed a little and scratched his head before answering unsure, ‘Hm, it was pretty good.’ Hyun then narrowed her eyes and looked at Donghae suspiciously, ‘Did you really watch the movie or were you busying ogling at the pretty female lead?’ She asked teasingly. Donghae then look away, ignoring her question, making her exclaimed, ‘Gotcha! I knew it. The female lead was really pretty, isn’t she?’
 
 
Not as pretty as you are.Donghae thought. He suddenly got an idea in his mind and so he turned to Hyun and said, ‘Hey, wait for me here, will you? I’ll go and do something but I promise I’ll be right back!’ Donghae run away after saying it quickly, leaving Hyun pout speechlessly. ‘Aish… Pabo Donghae…’ Hyun muttered as she plopped down to the bench nearby. They were in the park before Donghae decided to leave Hyun there alone, so she got out her phone and decided to play some games to kill time.
 
 
However, she could feel as if there’s someone nearby watching her from behind, so she turned around but saw no one there and decided that she was being a little too paranoid. What’s more, Donghae isn’t one who plays such a prank on Hyun, knowing she’s a scaredy cat like that. She went back to playing her games even though the feeling of being watched is still there, but she ignored it. When she was playing her games, a bunch of pink coloured daisies suddenly appeared in front of her, scaring her.
 
 
She held her head up to see the owner of the bunch of pink daisies and saw Donghae smiling charmingly. ‘What’s this for?’ Hyun asked hesitantly. She kind of have the idea of what Donghae was about to do but she wished secretly that she was just thinking too much. She didn’t want to have to lose another one more close friend in her life anymore.
 
 
‘Hyun, I know that you’re still not over Hyukjae-ssi, but I love you. And I want to help you to move on. I want to be the guy who makes you smile, I want to be the guy who is there for you whenever you need someone, I want to be the voice that tells you ‘Goodnight my love’ before you head to sleep and the voice that greets you with ‘Good morning’ when you wakes up. Can I please have a chance with you, Hyun? I really really like you and wants to be with you.’ Donghae said with a sad smile, looking at her intently as if pleading her to say ‘yes’ to his confession.
 
 
Hyun sighed and furrowed her eyebrows sadly, ‘Hae oppa, you know I love you too, but not this way. I love you as my oppa who takes really good care of me. I know after breaking up with Hyukjae, you’ve been by my side for the whole time, consoling me, being my listening ear and even went to the extent of ensuring that I eat healthily every day. I am really thankful about it, but… my heart, it still belongs to Hyukjae. I’m very sorry, oppa…’
 
 
It’s a fact that Hyun did know about the things Donghae did for her and all and she felt really guilty because Donghae is really a good guy and the perfect material to be someone’s boyfriend. Hyun admit that if she didn’t meet Hyukjae before him, she would probably end up with him. But she couldn’t just overlook the fact that she still thinks about Hyukjae all the time, and the fact that she is still crazily in love with him and just get together with Donghae. That would really be unfair for him.
 
 
Donghae then chuckled but sadness was still evident in his eyes, ‘I knew this would be your answer even before I decided to confess… How silly am I to think that I might have a chance if I try.’ Hyun felt a pang of pain in her chest because of what Donghae said. She didn’t mean to hurt him. ‘I’m so sorry oppa… I didn’t mean to—’ She said before she was being cut off by Donghae shushing her.
 
 
He then smiled genuinely, ‘Hyun, don’t say sorry. I’m okay. Well, at least accept these flowers and… don’t I at least get a hug?’ Hyun laughed and narrowed her eyes, ‘So you’ve planned all these just to get my hug? You could’ve just asked for it!’ She joked while accepting those beautiful daisies and hugged Donghae ever so tightly.
 
 
‘I’m really sorry oppa. You’re really a good guy. I hope you’ll be able to find someone who is worth your love.’ Hyun whispered to him sincerely.

Oh my goshhhhhhh T^T I'm sorry Donghae bb~ :'( Sorry Donghae stans~ D: And so I've already wrote until Chapter 17 already~ ^_^ Hehehe, but it's still not finished yet. Updates would still be irregular because of my school though. ><;; So sorry~ Hope you guys like this update! ^^ Btw~ I'm so sorry, I won't be replying comments from now on but I'll still read it and if you have any questions, please do ask me, I'll reply only to questions! ^^

Till next time~ xo. <3