Chapter 21

Break Your Heart
Chapter 21
 
 
‘Annyeong! Good morning everyone!’ Donghae greeted cheerfully while Hyun was about to put the toasted bread into and her parents greeting him back. She placed it down and raised an eyebrow, ‘Oppa, what are you doing here at such early hours?’ She paused and looked at her watch before continuing, ‘It’s only 9am now, you do know that right?’ Donghae frowned and crossed his arms, ‘You mean your best friend shouldn’t be there to send you off when you only informed him about your departure a week before you’re actually leaving?’
 
 
Hyun chuckled at how Donghae was still bitter over that matter and gestured him to sit beside her which he did so. ‘I know that’s my mistake okay. I’m really guilty over it already, stop making me feel even bad than I already am.’  Hyun said, rolling her eyes. ‘So… you’ve packed everything already? And did anyone call you or anything happened yesterday?’ Donghae asked suspiciously, wondering if Hyukjae has asked Hyun to stay or not.
 
 
Hyun looked at him, clueless of what he was asking, ‘Is there supposed to be anyone calling me or things happening that I do not know of it?’ Donghae then sighed inwardly when he realised that Hyukjae didn’t made any move even though he has already subtly tell him that Hyun would stay if he asks her to.
 
 
‘You kids, have you finish your breakfast? We have to head to the airport already! Quickly finish up and get all your stuff ready! Hyun, your mom and I will go drive the car out of the garage first.’ Hyun’s dad called out and then walked out of the house hand in hand with her mom. Hyun quickly finishes up her breakfast and washed up the dishes.
 
 
After that, Donghae then walked up to her room with her and helped her to carry her luggage down. They then headed to the airport with Hyun’s dad driving them there. Donghae then took out his phone and sent a text message to Hyukjae.
 
 
‘We’re heading to the airport now with Hyun. Hyukjae-ssi, it’s your last chance. Please come over to stop Hyun if you really love her?’
 
 
Donghae really hope that even if Hyukjae doesn’t have the thought of making Hyun stay, at least he should come over to the airport to send Hyun off. Even though Hyun doesn’t say it out loud, he knows that she really wanted to at least see Hyukjae, even if it’s just for a split second, she would want to see him sending her off, at least for the very last time.
 
 
Even if Hyun doesn’t love him back the way he does, even if Hyun is leaving the country and he might not be able to see her anymore, he still wants to be the person who would try and help out as much as he could just to see the smile coming back onto Hyun’s face.
 
 
He clutched on his mobile phone as tightly as he could, hoping for a reply or whatsoever while looking over at Hyun who was looking outside the car, smiling slightly. She looks happier now, it seemed like she looks like she has been freed from burden now.
 
 
‘Hyun…’ Donghae called out softly, which distracted Hyun from her thoughts and turned to him, raising her eyebrows while still smiling slightly, ‘Hm?’ Donghae smiled back, ‘You seemed to be in a good mood.’ He said it as a matter of fact rather than a question for her. Hyun smiled happily, nodding, ‘Yup. Thinking of how I’m going to New York City alone and making new friends there while pursuing my dreams and leading a new life… It kind of… makes me happy.’ Hyun replied but Donghae heard the hesitation in her voice.
 
 
‘You really want to leave so much uh?’ Donghae questioned her, looking at her intently, as if telling her to tell him the truth.
 
 
‘I… don’t know. Even though there are so many things or people for me to stay behind, but I think I would still be my depressing self if I carry on staying here. I thought, perhaps I need a change of environment. And it’s not as if I’m leaving for good… I’ll be back. It’ll be just for a short while.’ Hyun poured her feeling as she smile softly. The smile that Donghae have longed to see.

Here with the update again! ^^ Hope you guys likes it!! And keep the comments coming in~ ><;; Kekeke~