Chapter 29

Break Your Heart
Chapter 29
 
 
After changing to her long tube dress that’s in pearl coloured with lots of tiny little crystals sewn onto it, she went downstairs to join the others. Surprisingly, there aren’t many people invited to the party this time round, only people who are close to her attending this party.
 
 
Once she was down there, her mother approached her and held onto her shoulder, smiling ever so happily, ‘Aw, who is this pretty little girl over here?’ She said teasingly as she examined her. Hyun chuckled and pat on her mother’s arms playfully, ‘Mom~ Stop it.’ She whined, feeling embarrassed herself. After that, she looked around the place to find someone who later, she met her eyes with, smiling so lovingly to each other.
 
 
Her mother noticed her looking at Hyukjae and before Hyun could say anything, she beat her to it and said, ‘Go on and find your boyfriend’, making Hyun blushed a little before nodding and went over to find Hyukjae. Hyun walked towards him and saw him still catching up with some of his dance group friends so she decided to stand one side and wait for them finish catching up before she’s going to have her own time with him.
 
 
She then observed that Hyukjae looked really handsome in that suit of his, not that he’s not handsome himself but twice as handsome as he usually was. He seldom wear formally except for situations where it’s need and doesn’t like it either, also, the last time she saw him in suit was the party held the last time and it wasn’t even this formal. After a while, Hyukjae ended his chat with his group of friends and walked towards Hyun, grinning widely, feeling more than happy to see her. In a blink of eyes, they found each other in one another’s arms, embracing each other after so long of not meeting each other.
 
‘I miss you, idiot.’ Hyun whispered as she laid her head onto Hyukjae’s chest, closing her eyes as she enjoys the warmth that she has been missing when Hyukjae’s arms were around her waist. ‘Miss, I think you’ve hugged the wrong person. The last time I checked, my name isn’t called idiot.’ He replied which Hyun could feel the smirk on his face while saying it. She wanted to pull away but Hyukjae’s arms were still around her waist, trapping her, so she just placed her hands onto his chest and looked up to him.
 
‘Then why are you still hugging me? Because the last time I check, my boyfriend is an idiot who didn’t return any calls or messages when I spammed him a ton in his inbox.’ She said gingerly, still feeling bitter that he left her alone for so long even though it’s just merely a few days. Hyukjae pinched her nose, ‘Baby, you know I’m sorry… What can I do to appease you, my princess?’ Hyun furrowed her eyebrows, feigning hurt, ‘No kisses for me then?’
 
Without saying a word, Hyukjae just leaned closer to her and claimed her lips, kissing her lovingly, making her smile into the kiss. She blushed a little after they pulled away while Hyukjae just leaned his head onto hers, ‘Did I mention that you look really beautiful tonight?’ He whispered as he tucked some of her hair behind her ears. His action made her smile bashfully and raised an eyebrow on him, asking teasingly, ‘Just today?’ He chuckled before pulling her closely to him by the side, ‘Every single day.’
 
The party went on quite well and Hyun couldn’t deny that she did actually enjoyed the party since it was pretty relaxing and she was glad that her parents only invited a handful of people that they’re close to.
 
Halfway through the party, Hyun was happily chatting with her friend when suddenly Taekyung bumped into Hyun and spilled his plain water on him. ‘Oh gosh, look what I’ve done. Hyun, I’m so sorry!’ Taekyung said apologetically and handed her a few tissues to which she accepted and gave him an assuring smile, ‘Taekyung oppa, it’s okay. It’s just plain water! I’ll just head over to the rest room to dry it up.’ After saying, she excused herself and headed to the rest room.
 
Apparently, Taekyung spilling plain water onto her dress was a plan of Hyukjae’s to distract her away from the area and she should’ve realised that Taekyung wasn’t the one to drink plain water in a party like this.
 
While Hyun was inside the restroom, the others who were outside were in a chaos. They panicked and quickly set up the spotlight, the stage and everything because they didn’t know how long it would take Hyun to dry up her dress. There was also no one to stall her, all they have was Haera to stand near the toilet area and notice them when Hyun’s out of it.
 
Hyukjae put his hand into his pocket and double checked if the ring was intact in that velvet box before putting it back. His palms was sweating and even though he didn’t look like he was nervous, deep inside, he was about to freak out anytime soon. He kept mumbling his proposal speech to himself so that he wouldn’t stumble onto his words later on while the others were currently spreading the rose petals that would lead Hyun to Hyukjae later on.
 
After awhile, Hyun thought that it was getting eerily quiet outside, and since she has finished drying up her dress, she decided to head back out to check what were the others doing. When she stepped out, the whole place was dark and it seemed like someone has turned off the lights, out of a sudden, she heard a loud whisper saying ‘She’s here’ which she recognized to be Haera’s voice.

A cliffhangerrrrrrr :3 Kekeke and this is the last 2nd chapter already T^T And as promised, I've updated again! It's not too late this time round right? XD Kekekeke~ Hope you guys enjoy this chapter~

more comments please ;A;

*floats away* doodles~ ><