Chapter 32

My Handsome Fosterling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 32 

 

"WHAT??!!!" Shouted Chanyeol on the other line.

"Please, oppa... Just buy the groceries and give them to mum and then come here. Please don't tell them anything. I'm okay..." I wiped my tears.

"Are you crazy?  How can you just take easy for this matter?! You're being molested!!"

"OPPA!! I'M OKAY! I don't want to trouble them besides Aunt probably will come in no time! You know right how mum is. She will freak out even my knee bleeds. I'm now in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. Sehun is injured badly. Just do what I said and come to hospital, will you?"

"NO WAY"

"Opaa please? For me? Just once. You love me right?"

He sighed. "Alright."

"Thanks oppa. Just say that I am at Hyemi's house and I told you to send the grocery home, okay?"

"Okay, okay. Are you sure you're okay? Oh God.. I can't-- aish!! Okay wait there at hospital. I will arrive there later." He hung up. 

I sighed in relief. I tapped the message button and type a message to Suho.

To: Suho papa

Sehun is injured badly because he was trying to save me from a . Please come to the hospital now.

I clicked the send button and put back my phone in my pocket. My eyes then dropled on Sehun's bloody waist and up to his face. He was unconcious and he was breathing with the help of the  respiratory assistance devices. I couldn't help to shed tears again. 

I patted his hair while crying.

Please.. I know you're going to be alright... Please don't leave me..

 

◆◆◆◆◆◆

 

 

'Because I love.. you.'

Those four words echoed in my mind.

 

He... Loves me?

 

"Uhm... Miss?"

 

I immediately looked up to see the owner of the voice. I quickly wipe my tears away and bowed when I realized that it was the doctor who called me.  

 

"How is he now, doctor? Please tell me that he is going to be alright." My heart was beating rapidly.

 

"Don't worry, the injury is not too deep. Eventhough that is the case, he lost much of his blood and we are not able to find suitable blood for him. Temporarily, our blood bank is out of stock for his blood type. Therefore, we need a donor who's blood compatible with him. So would you like to have a blood test or do you want to ask someone else instead of you? That particular person must be willing to donate an adequate amount of blood."

"I do. Please take me. I am universal donor anyway." I said a bit too fast right away after he finished his sentence. 

He smiled. "That's great. Follow me." He nods and gestured his hand signalling me to walk first. I nodded and start my pace.

 

◆◆◆◆◆

 

I gulped down the soy bean milk in the paper cup that was given by the nurse after I donated my blood. I took a last gulp before I threw the paper cup into the litter bin. 

 

I leaned my back against the wall as I sighed heavily. I hope he will be okay... Please, please, please...

 

"Haerin!!" I turned to look at the source of the voice and saw Chanyeol was rushing towards me with Suho behind him. Chanyeol pulled me into a tight hug. "Are you okay? Did you hurt anywhere?" He pulled away from the hug and observed my body. 

 

"I'm okay. Don't worry. Thanks to Sehun. He saved me." I shifted my eyes to Suho who was scoffing at us. 

 

"I swear if something happens to Sehun, I won't forgive you." Suho muttered and I couldn't help to feel bad at myself. 

 

"Hey. It's NOT her fault. So don't blame her for nothing." Chanyeol grabs Suho's collar but Suho just scoffed by his action. 

 

"Chanyeol oppa! Stop. Please stop both of you. We're here not to fight." I grabbed Chanyeol's shirt and he slowly released his grip on Suho's collar. He sighed and took a seat on the chair provided. I turned to look at Suho. He was arranging his shirt properly and leaned his back against the wall while folding his arms. His gaze fixed on the floor. He looked really sad.

But why does he hate me so much?

 

He suddenly turned to look at me. "You know what?" 

 

Chanyeol and I automatically turned to look at him " You should be grateful that he was there to save you. He still risking his live only to save you, the one that he loves although he just got to know that the one that he loves is actually was using him for her own good." 

 

So... That's true that he loves me? 

 

"That day, he was so excited until he skipped the class. He told me that night tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter