Chapter 3

My Handsome Fosterling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAPTER 3

 

I closed my locker after I took my books out of it. My weekend was fun and enjoyable with Sehun, but now that it was college day… I couldn’t help feeling like dry lizard. I felt so lazy and tired! Chanyeol forced me to accompany him watching ghost movie last night, and I swear I would never do that with him again!

Seriously, he screamed like a girl while shouting ‘Banzai!’ every time a ghost appeared. My arm almost broke from his hugging and he wouldn’t sleep alone in his room.

I didn't even know what Banzai was.

Aish! I wondered where he got those weird behaviors. I mean… look at his sister… I was perfectly normal… right?

Urgh… I blabbered nonsense again.

Anyway, I got my things straight and turned around, when I saw a mother zombie standing in front of me.

Aish! Another zombie scared me again. “Yah! Don’t you have anything else to do besides than scaring the out of me?” I smacked her arm and she laughed loudly. It was actually Hyemi, and she was my best zombie buddy ever. I loved her in serious matter, hurt her and I would eat your brain.

Mark my word.

“Ouch! I’m sorry, okay. Why are you acting like you are seeing a ghost?” I rolled my eyes. Don’t you know? You are a ghost!

Hyemi giggled and slyly linked our arms together. This girl doesn’t change, I tell you. She loved acting lovey dovey with me, making people think we were some sort of lesbo or what. 

“Hyemi-ah, don’t you have class? I have one right now, and if I’m late and get detention, I’ll be slaying your and make it as a present to Chanyeol oppa.” She scoffed at my word, probably because I’d been using the same threat over the years… but who cares?

“Hey… would you please relax? I’m on my way to class too, but I want to ask you something.”

I sighed.  "Ask away, princess.”

 

She grinned. “Are you free this Saturday? Let's hangout! It has been a while since we last get together! Plus, your crush will join us too!"

Holy panda! Kai will join too? OMG!!! People, my crush will be there!

Yes! Yes! I will go!

 

Oh wait…

I've made a promise with Sehun to bring him to the amusement park this Saturday.

 What will his mother say if I break the promise just because of shopping?

Argh!!! But this is Kai we are talking about!

The y dancing machine, Haerin! Are you a or what?

But imagine how sad Sehun would be if you cancel your promise, Haerin…

Hey! Kai is going there, and you want to spend time with that autism boy?

Sehun crying because his noona is not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter