Chapter 13

My Handsome Fosterling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 CHAPTER 13

 

"ANNYEONGHASEYOO!!"

Okay ladies and gentlemen, today, you’ll be seeing a weird species of human, or I think they are… that have a disease on making people be as same idiotic as them… especially me.

It was reported that this alien was alienated with a chimpanzee from Apguejong. Obviously! Chan *cough* Yeol.

Let me introduce to you, Byun Baekhyun and the idiots! Except for Kai… and maybe Kyungsoo?

Oh wait… that makes Baek oppa is the only idiot there.

Oh well, Chanyeol can join him later, and they both can be happy chimpanzee couple.

I’m such an awesome sister!

Anyway, I could see how excited Baekhyun oppa was, screaming and running into my house while dragging Kyungsoo together. Aish! Poor Mr. Owl Eyes, Baek oppa seriously needed to learn about personal space. 

Whatever it was, Kai looked like he was about to claw Baek oppa’s face with eyeliner or something. That dude was clearly angry whenever Baek took his Kyungie away.

Oh, my Kaisoo feelings!

I then remembered something…

Sehun!

I tilted my head back to search for both Sehun and Suho oppa, but they were gone already. I frowned. Aish!  

Whatever it was, I decided to shrug it off for now. Maybe they didn't talk about me, though.. I was just thinking too much..

I shrugged and headed downstairs.

Once I went down, I literally thought my house was some sort of a zoo or something. So noisy! And oh! Sehun was introducing himself politely to my oppas.

Aww, my Sehunnie was such a good boy.

I smiled proudly at him, and was about to go to the kitchen, when…

Miss World Byun Baekhyun’s eyes stopped on me.

God, please save me today. Don’t let any of my bones break...

 

“Haerin!!!!”

Baekhyun oppa came running to me and the next thing?

He jumped on me.

Yes… he jumped on my petite beautiful body and crushed me tight with his hug.

“My bunny Haerin-ie!!! I miss my little bunny so much! Oh my, let oppa love you, dear!” He was still hugging me, and I was already short of breath.

N-need t-to b-breath!

“O-oppa! I-I will die!” I managed to shout, in the bone crushing hug. I knew that I was Baek oppa’s favorite dongsaeng, and since we didn’t meet for two weeks, I was sure he was longing for his cute sister.

Again, I was thankful that I was born by my parents. My cute face saved it all, because I inherited their best traits.

Yeah… you may slap me now, if you want. *bows*

“Oh! So sorry, little bunny. Here, take this. Don’t share it with that giant, okay?” Baek oppa pulled out Channie oppa’s favorite lollypop and handed it to me. I grinned cheekily at him while pecking his cheek.

Baek oppa is the best!

"Yah!! Usually you give it to me!" Chanyeol oppa frowned and pouted. Such a er! Pulling an aegyo to defeat me?

Urgh! He just needed to compete with me over Baek oppa, didn't he?

 "From now on, I won't." Baek oppa smiled cutely, while swaying his pointy finger left and right. Beautiful finger you got there, Baek-oppa. I laughed.

 

"Waeyo?" Chanyeol oppa whined, and tried to hug Baekhyun oppa.

Oh my! Gay alert!!!

"Because you stole my pen yesterday." Baek oppa folded his arm, refusing to hug him.

And the next thing I saw, they started bickering like little kids.

Aish... I didn't understand them. They were best friends, but they always bickered on nonsenses.

Immature freaks.

At college they could act normal but at home... huh..

Since I had no idea when those two aliens were going to make peace, I decided to greet Kai and Kyungsoo.

“Hi Kai! Hi Kyungsoo!” I smiled while waving at them, which they returned back to me.

BaekYeol didn’t stop bickering yet, and luckily… my papa was there. Aish! I pitied Suho oppa. He was just trying to make both of that idiots stop, but in the end… Suho oppa got a punch.

Know where?

One word.

DOWN.

“Oppa! Stop bickering before I throw both of you into the pool!” I decided to help, since yeah… Suho oppa was half dying already.

Both of them immediately stop and bow. “Sorry, Haerin.” They both said. Ohoho! I was such a man killer. *smirks*

“Oh yeah! Chanyeol-ah, you said you grill some meat. Where is it? I’m hungry.” Baek oppa asked when they finally stopped bickering.

Bipolar, I told you! One time sweet, next angry, next pouty. Aish… Baek oppa was really a drama queen King.

Okay, the thing was that the meat that Chanyeol grilled just now was thrown into the dustbin because it turned black.

Anyway, I stood there while trying to not laugh. Everyone looked at me weirdly. Even Chanyeol was getting nervous.

Aigoo… my brother was a complete mess!

“About that… Ah! Suho hyung! Didn’t you say that you would like to treat us to the new Thai restaurant? Khaja!” Chanyeol grinned at him.

“You bastard! You just limit my chance of getting Suho Junior, and now you want to rob me? Selfish jerk.” I laughed before Kyungsoo and Kai joining in. Even Sehun couldn’t stifle his laugh.

“Ahh…hyung~ We were just kidding. Do you know by doing that, it will increase the probability?” Suho oppa eyes widened, and I knew he had fallen for the trick. Stupid oppa.

“Oh really? Then let’s go now!” Suho oppa smiled widely and dragged Sehun with him.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter