Chapter 29

My Handsome Fosterling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 SEHUN'S POV

 

I inhaled the fresh roses in my hand as I smiled genuinely. I couldn't wait for lunch break. Yes. Today I wanted to settle everything. I wanted to tell her the reason why I acted like an autism kid and then I would kiss her and ask her to be my girlfriend.

To be honest I was a bit nervous until I skipped the class before the lunch break but I still could handle it because I know that she loves me. So there's no reason for me to worry about anything. If she still did not forgive me, I would do anything to make sure that she would forgive me.

And I was glad that I still have hope. Because last night she was like opening herself to me. She acted comfortably around me, watched pororo with me and even hugged me all of sudden. Usually this past three days she treated me harshly. She would roll her eyes at me, being meany.. But I know I deserved that. I know I shouldn't have disappeared for 6 weeks and then came and acted like nothing happened and even tried to seduce her.

But that was a part of Junmyeon hyung's plan, okay.

I have to follow it since.. You know.. I've never heard his  advises and I don't want to regret again because of not hearing his advises.

During the 6 weeks, he was the one who was busily taking care of me after I have discharged from hospital and he let me stay at one of his apartment. He even bought me clothes and so on. He made me changed my hair style and he registered my name at the university that he is attending now.

All of that were his money.

I didn't know where to find someone like him anymore if I lose him. I didn't know what will happen to me if I didn't have him. He meant a lot to me. I owed him many things until I didn't know how I could pay all that.

So that was why it took 6 weeks. I waited after everything were settled, I start attending this to university to get my Haerin back. And this time, I followed all Junmyeon hyung's advises (don't give up, acting cheesy, apologise with full of heart, don't mind any of her meany words and etc) and I DO NOT regret it at all. It only took me three days and today, the fourth day I attend this university, I managed to hold this roses.

His advises are helping a lot. Thank you so much, hyung! 

 

Still holding the roses, I walked away from my locker and made my way to the garden. Five minutes more before the lunch break but before that I've to see Nana first since you know.. She is a pro at sulking. We've promised to meet because she said she wanted to give me something.

I fastened my pace because I didn't want Haerin to wait for me at the rooftop.

Oh Sehun.. Chill.. There is still five minutes more before lunch break though...

Finally I reached the garden and there was Nana sitting on the bench waiting for me. 

 

"Hey. What's up?" I greeted her as I raised my hand. She eyed the roses in my hand. 

 

"Is that for me? You know I hate roses right?" she pursed her lips. 

 

I laughed.  "That's not even for you," 

 

She rolled her eyes in embarrassment. "Whatever.Anyway I just call you here because I want to give you this. My mother made it and kept bugging me to give it to you. Huh! It was actually mine though!" She blabbered annoyedly as she handed me a paperbag.

I placed the roses on the bench before I grabbed the paper bag and take a look inside. 

My favourite brownies! 

"Whoa!!!! I missed her brownies!! Tell her I said thank you." I said exitedly as I stuffed my hand inside it and grabbed one piece before stuffed it inside my mouth. I munched it as I closed my eyes in pure bliss and pleasure...

This taste was like... Heaven. Nana's mother a.k.a my aunt's brownies are the best among the best! 

I my thumbs before I wiped it at my pants and folded the paperbag. I wanna keep it and eat it tonight while watching pororo!

"Those roses is for Park Haerin?" Nana asked, eyeing the roses.

"How did you know?" I asked back, confused.

"Duh. Rumors were flying around dude!" She rolled her eyes.

 "Oh right. I'm going to confess at her after this. And oh! Can you help me with this thingy? Since yeah.. You're a girl.. You must know what girls want.. right?" I said as I grabbed the roses and inhaled it.

Oh! What time is now?! I looked at my watch and sighed in relief knowing that it's not the time yet. 

"Confess? Didn't you guys dating already?" She raised her eyebrows.

"It was just rumors though.. I was planning to confess today.. Faster! Give me some tips." I tugged her hand like a little kid. 

She tapped a finger on her chin, thinking. "Urm.. But before that, how are you going to confess anyway? I mean how do you plan to?" She asked. 

"Oh? I'm planning to do like this." I said as I kneeled down with one knee in front of her and raised up the bouquet of roses at the same level of my head. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I said what I want to say later to Haerin. 

 

But she laughed loudly.

 

And I couldn't help to laugh back in embrassment. She grabbed the roses and pull me to stand. 

 

"That was so lame, you know? Lame! It's not romantic at all!" She laughed again. 

 

"Then, how? Please tell me! I'm going to confess at her during lunch break you know? Five minutes more left!" I shook her shoulder. 

 Seriously, I can't think of anything better in this state. I am just too nervous!

"Eh? Isn't lunch break started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter