Chapter 28

My Handsome Fosterling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 28

 

I slipped inside my comforter after changing into my donald duck pyjamas before I pulled the comforter up to my chest. I grabbed my human-sized teddy bear of which I'd made wearing Sehun's hoodie before hugging it tightly as I inhaled Sehun's scent.

It felt like I was hugging him...

I snuggled closer to my teddy bear as I stared at the ceiling. My cheeks reddened and my heart skipped a beat at the thought of Sehun kissing my forehead and the making out session that we had this evening.

Seriously, I didn't know why I forgive him so easily after what he had done to me. I should be mad at him, but what did I do? I stuttered, blushed and being nervous around him and he ended up teasing me. Like nothing had happened before.

And the worse thing, I ing hugged him just because I missed him so much. And I freaking kissed him back because I was longing for it. Maybe I'm just madly in love with him until I easily put down my pride. 

I seemed to always melt with his voice, his smile and his act towards me.

Truth to be told, I noticed that his act towards me was really something.

Something indescribable.

I could tell by the way he rolled his eyes when he witnessed BaekRin moment, the way he twitched up the corner of his lips when he cought me staring at him, the way he reacted when I blushed because of him, the way he promised that he won't give up from earning my forgiveness, and the way he kissed my forehead...

 

That was really something. His act towards me made me think that he loved me, which was really not true at all. But I wished he does. I hoped he does. My hope was still there.

Tomorrow. At the rooftop.

Just the thought about tomorrow at the rooftop made my heart beat twice faster than usual. I was really nervous about that but somehow I couldn't wait for it. Just like him, I wanted to settle everything and started-

Started what? Dating?

I didn't know but I hoped so. We'd dated before (remember that day I asked him to be my boyfriend at the mall? Oh, that was freaking embrassing. If only I know he is normal, I wouldn't do that! It was really not proper and it hadn't even been a week since his 'Autistic' period before I got to find out that he had been lying on me. I was happy that he was actually a normal guy, but the fact that he lied to me was just..

 Unacceptable.

But everything changed after what we did at his house just then. I felt something strange in my stomach which made me feel incredibly happy and the scars in my heart healed vigorously . No more scars. I'd forgotten all the past already  which was so not me because usually it was so hard for me to forgot something in the past especially the tear-filled one.

Was this the power of love?

Oh Sehun. What spell did you cast on me until I ing fell deeply for you? 

 

Knock Knock Knock Knock

 

I snapped off of my thoughts and turned my head to the door. 

 

"Who is it?!" I shouted. I was too lazy to get up from my comfy bed. 

"It's me!! Faster open the door!!" Chanyeol's deep voice reached my ears as he knocked the door continuously. He sounded really desperate though. What was up with him? 

I sighed as I got off from my bed and lazily walk to the door. I twisted the door knob open. Before I could open the door,  Chanyeol already pushed it and slipped inside my room with his pillow, phone and his stuffed toy in his hands before jumping on my bed. My jaw hung open. 

"What do you think you're doing?!" I frowned but I closed the door anyway. I was in a good mood so I didn't want to let anything to ruin it.

"Let me sleep here tonight." He laid on my bed as he closed his eyes contently and smiled in relief. 

I narrowed my eyes. "No. Go sleep in your own room. I'm sick of having your freaking big legs on my face. And my arms almost break from your hugging." I stated firmly.

His eyes shot open and he grabbed my hand. "Pleaaaaaseee... Your Baekhyun the dickhead sent a ghost photo when we were chatting on the group and the photo keeps appearing in my mind eventhough I already deleted it.. I'm scared and I can't sleep alone. Pretty please?" He shows his puppy eyes.

I roll my eyes and get on my bed beside him. "You know what, Chanyeol? The ghost is already owned your mind that's why the photo keeps appearing. What if-"

"Yah!!" He whines and slaps my arm as I laugh in amusement.

Sometimes I think I was born first before him, though. Why not? He is so childish.

"What if your stuffed toy suddenly laughs creepily at you when you were hugging it." I widen my big eyes creepily, teasing him. I had hold my laugh when he threw away his stuffed toy with horiffied look on his facr. 

"Yah how dare you! Listen,  if you did this again, I will go and sleep with mum and left you here alone. And then I will send you ghost photos. " he threatened me. 

"Oh? I won't open my phone then." I scoff.

"Yah!!" He whines again which brought me laughter seeing his face.

"Okay, okay fine. You can sleep here.." I roll my eyes as he grinned happily. I pull the comforter up to my chest, ready to sleep. 

"Sleep well giant." I close my eyes.

"Hey , I want to pee... Can you accompany me?" 

Seriously this stupid brother of mine?

I opened my eyes and give him a judging look. "Are you ing kidding me? The bathroom just a few steps from this bed though! What, do you want me enter the bathroom with you?" 

"Yeah.. let's go." He gets up from his lying position and waited for me with those pleading eyes. 

This guy has got to be kidding me.

I got up before I pointed at the bathroom door angrily.

"Don't be such a baby. Go. I will stay here."

"But-"

"I said go." I glare at him but he lied back on the bed, as he shut his eyes and mumbles,

"It's okay. I can hold it until tomorrow. Goodnight."

Oh my goodness!! This stupid Chanyeol. 

I slap his arm continuously. "You better go now or I will let you sleep under this bed. I don't have the honor of changing my bed sheet because you pee on my bed the next morning! " I said furiously that makes he dash towards the bathroom. "OKAY OKAY DON'T HIT ME WITCH! "

Huh! I wonder why he was born first.

Suddenly his phone rings that makes me startle. I grab his phone and look at the ID.

Moon Ga Young.

Ga Young eonni? The hot and beautiful senior at our college? Why does she call Chanyeol at this time? Is she dating Chanyeol? I've seen they talking before. Curiosity takes over me so I decided to pick up the call.

"Yeolli, you didn't sleep yet?"

Yeolli? Wow! This must be something going on between them.

"I'm sorry Chanyeol is in the bathroom." I said politely.

There was a brief silence before she decided to speak. "Oh.. Who are.. You?" she asked.

There's sound of jealousy in her voice.. Tell me who the hell didn't hurt when they call the guy that they like and turn out a girl pick up his phone at the late at night. She must be thinking otherwise.

"Me? I am Park Haerin!" I said cheerfully.

"Who- oh! Hahaha yeah right! I'm sorry I thought.."

"It's okay though. I understand. Do you want to talk to Chanyeol? He is inside the bathroom. Should I call him?" Haha that was the stupid question ever.

"No need! It's not even important, though." I could hear she is smiling. But. Not even important? Hmm.. Interesting.

"Anyway, I heard Chanyeol was talking to you on the phone this evening and I want to apologise to you because of me Chanyeol left you at the college. I had no transport that time so he offerred to send me home and I don't know that you were left by him. I'm so sorry." She sounds really sincere. Oh... So the business that Chanyeol said that time is actually sending her home? Haha you're screwed Chanyeol!

"It's okay! I don't mind at all. So don't be sorry, okay? Anyway, are you guys dating?"

"Huh? Er.. Uh... I don't know. Why?"

"Oh, eonni come on! Tell me already. I'm dying in curiosity here!" I said excitedly mixed with whine.

She laughs nervously. "That's the truth! I also don't know... 

"What's make you don't know?"

"Uhm... Well.. We've kissed two times and.. Yeah.. Just like that.." she said shyly.

Kissed?! Oh my Ice Cream!!

"Really, eonni!! Whoa!! I can't control my happiness!!" I squeal as she laughs. "Do you like him? Please tell me!"

"Uh.. I-I do.. But.. I don't think he likes me back.. But please don't tell him that I like him!"

"What's make you think that he doesn't like you back? Of course he likes you!"

"No..I just.. If he likes me maybe he already confess and ask me out right?"

I laugh. "Believe me. He likes you. Even he doesn't tell me, I can tell that he likes you. He would never kiss anyone unless he really mean it. So please wait for him. Maybe he stills finding the right time to confess. Who knows tomorrow he will do that?"

 

Tomorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter