Chapter 17

My Handsome Fosterling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 17

 

"I- I said kiss me." I said with reddish cheeks..

 

Aigoo.. I hoped I never said this.

 

"N-Now??" He asked hesitantly.

 

 

"Y-yeah.. right.. now." 

 

 

 

I could see his adam's apple bobbing up and down as he hesitantly leaned closer, closer and closer, not breaking the eye contact with me.

Finally, our faces were just few centimetres apart which made my heart beating abnormally. 

I could feel his warm breath on my rosy cheeks. 

His chest had already met mine and I could feel his loud heartbeat.

Slowly, he rested his forehead on mine with trembling breath as his hand find their way to my burning face. 

He tilted his head a bit, staring at my plump lips then slowly placing his lips on mine.  My eyes automatically fluttered close. He deepened the kiss untill I could feel his nose brushing against my red cheeks.

I didn't know what I was doing, but I slowly kissed him back as my hand found their way to his hair.

He flinched a bit but he didn't break the kiss. Instead, he deepened the kiss into a passionate one.

I felt.. very happy in this moment. I didn't want to let go of him.

The butterflies had filled my stomach to the brim, I was just waiting for it to burst.

My heartbeat was drumming fast and loud in my ears.

He pulled back to catch his breath without taking his hands away from my face.

He gazed into my eyes, then suddenly he crashed his lips to mine again, a bit rough this time. 

I kissed back and wrapped my hand around his neck to bring him closer to me. 

He nibbled my lower lip and deepened the kiss.

I didn't know why I love this so much.

Love?

 

WAIT.

 

What was I doing??

Why did I kiss him back?!

Why did he kiss me like that?

I just expected a peck!

Oh my Gashh!!

I almost forgot the purpose of me asking him to kiss me.

But.. I dicn't want to let go of him...

HAERIN!! WAKE UP!!

My eyes widened open and I pushed Sehun's chest. Hard.

He stumbled backward and then he stared at me in bewilderment.

"I- I ha-have to go..now." I stuttered as I grabbed my jacket, helmet and my scooter keys before I ran out of his house.

I wanted to go home now!!

 

 

 ◆◆◆◆◆

 

 

 

I entered the house in a daze as I threw myself on the couch and then stared into space. 

The scene kept replaying in my mind that made my cheeks turned pink.

I could still feel his lips, I could still smell his scent.

I didn't know why, I'd been addicted to his lips.

I felt like going to him and asking him to kiss me again.

Is that.. call.. L.O.V.E??

I bit my lower lips. I was still confused. How could I be in love with him?

Suddenly, I felt someone pulling my hair. I turned around and saw Chanyeol oppa with lollypop in his mouth, grinning at me. That was hurt but I didn't care because that was not important.

Usually, I'd fight back.

I stared at him blankly as Hyemi's voice suddenly popped in my mind.

''try to compare his kiss and your brother's kiss. You'll found a huge difference. If you didn't find any difference, that means you're not in love with him. but if you feel the difference, then you're in love with him"

I blinked at Chanyeol oppa who stared at me weirdly.

"Yah.. are you sick??" He put his palm on my forehead.

I pushed his hand away. "Oppa. Kiss me." I said blankly.

"Yah.. let's go to the clinic. are you ok?" Chanyeol oppa asked as he frowned in confusion. 

I sighed. I knew he found me weird because usually he would only kiss me whenever I would go somewhere far or when he missed me so much because we didn't meet for a long time but suddenly I asked him to do that.

Of course he would think I was crazy.

 

"Oppa, I'm ok. Just do what I said."

 

"But.. why so sudden?"

 

"Haish.. don't ask me . Just do it. Palli wa!" I grabbed his shirt. Not that I wanted to kiss him badly, I just wanted to confirm my feelings for Sehun, though.. If not because of that, I wouldn't ask him. It was so disgusting! 

 

"Why?"

 

I huffed in annoyance. 

Is he deaf or what? I said don't ask me!

 

"Okay. Forget about it. But don't mad if I ask Baekhyun oppa to kiss me.." I said as I got up from my seat.

"Okay! I'll do it. But don't you dare to ask Baekhyun!" he suddenly said.

hahah!! Afraid?

He pulled the lollipop from his mouth before he leant and gave me a peck on the lips .

Nothing. I felt nothing. Seriously, NOTHING!!

I only felt..

Strawberry flavour.

Euw! He ate strawbery flavour lollypops?! I wonder why did his fangirls called him 'sang namja'

It was really different, his kiss and Sehun's kiss.

Impossible! Hyemi's words were right!

How could I fell in love with an autistic guy?! I ruffled my hair in frustration before I wiped my lips and went upstairs.

"Yah! you asked me to kiss you but you wipe it back?! Seriously, you're 'sick'!!" He wiped back his lips and threw his lollypop at me, leaving it stuck on my shirt.

I pulled the lollypop and put it inside my mouth happily.

Lollipops were my favourite.

"Thank you,oppa~" I waved at him and entered my room before closing the door shut.

"Yah!!! I hate youuu!!" Chanyeol screamed from downstairs.

I chuckled and threw myself on my bed. I put my palm on my forehead and sighed heavily.

I shouldn't fall in love with him..

He was not normal, Haerin.. Did you forget about that? 

I had to do something. I had to throw away this feeling. I had to think about my future. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it.

Great.

11 missed call and all of them were from Sehun.

I sighed. I dialled Mrs. Oh number. I wantedt to tell her something.

 

"Yeoboseyo, Mrs Oh.."

 

 

 ◆◆◆◆◆◆

 

It had been almost 4 weeks since I met Sehun after that day.

I had told his mother that I couldn't babysit him because I had something important to do and I said to her that I'd be back if everything had been settled and luckily she seemed to understand that.

Yes, I lied to her..

That was the only way I can avoid him. I didn't want to see him after I fig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter