Chapter 22

My Handsome Fosterling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SEHUN’S POV

 

“So I entered the female restroom. At last, I got beaten by them.”

I laughed loudly. “Hahahaha!! Damn hyung. You shouldn’t have done that! Hahahah you are ing idiot, JunMyeon hyung. Hahaha”

 

“Hey, stop laughing! It’s not funny, you know? By the way, where did you go last night? I came to your house but no one was there.” He asked.

“Last night? Oh, my mum was not at home so I went for a movie with Nana.” She just returned from States and I missed her so I decided to have some bonding time with her.

“Nana? Who is- oh, Nana! Your bratty cousin! I haven’t seen her for a long time.”

“Hyung, you know right that I didn’t drink for a long time. Last night, I drank a bit and got drunk easily. The funny thing is, I kissed Nana. Haha poor that girl.” I laughed.

Yes, Nana was my BCF (Best Cousin Forever) and we had been close since we were in diapers. Actually, I didn’t remember anything at all about the kiss but I got a message from her this morning.

‘OH ING SEHUN!! You kissed me last night, you idiot! Look, my boyfriend is sulking! It was all your fault. I told you to not drink last night. But you were so stubborn. Just wait until I meet you.’ 

But I just laughed and replied, ‘ Haha! Serve you right! Haha kidding.Give me your boyfriend’s number. I’ll talk to him’

We were always like this, though.

JunMyeon hyung laughed.

“Hahaha.. She might kill you when she sees you next time. Anyway, how’s Haerin? What’s her reaction when you told her the truth?”

“Haerin?” I sighed. Yeah.. I promised him to tell her the truth yesterday.. but.. I didn't feel like doing that. “ I’ve made my decision. I won’t tell her that I’m actually normal. Never.”

That is. Never.

I was scared that when I do tell her, she would hate me before leaving my life. I didn’t want that to happen.

“Yah! I said tell her! You said you do love her, but why didn't you want to tell her? Or do you actually love Hana??” He said angrily.

“Love? No! I don’t love her! How can I love her? I love her, but not in that way, hyung..” Of course.. Nana was my cousin! PARK HAERIN was the one I loved.

“Hah! If you love Haerin, just tell her the truth! What if she find it out by herself?! She will completely hate you!”

I froze.

But..

Ah! I would make sure that she wouldn't.

“No Hyung! I won’t tell her!” I shouted.

“You are really stupid, Sehun! Stupid! How many times do I have to tell you that—“

“Okay, okay! I will tell her!” l groaned. If I didn’t say that, I was sure he would never stop nagging. You didn’t know what I felt, hyung..

He sighed. “Don’t say it but do it. Please.. this is for your own good..”

I sighed. “Don’t worry, hyung I will tell her..” I lied. He hung up and I threw my phone on the table.

What should I do..

Suddenly Haerin barged into my room, startling me thereafter.

“You shocked me!” I rubbed my chest. “What are you doing here?” I ask. It was Monday. She was supposed to go to her college, wasn’t she?

“I came to take my book.” She said blankly as she collected the paper and the book on the table. She looked so cute with that blue Pororo beanie on her head. My baby was too cute.

“Oh..Whoa, baby! Your beanie had Pororo, there! So cute.. Just like you..” I squealed childishly.

But she didn’t say anything. I just realized that she didn’t even greet me happily like she always did.

Was it because of yesterday?

Yeah.. yesterday I was not in the mood because JunMyeon hyung kept pressuring me to tell her the truth. He said it was the time. Whatever. My head was also throbbing so hard that time. I didn’t tell you guys yet, right? After my accident last year, my doctor said that I should refrain from stressing myself and I cannot think about something too much because I’d get headaches. It was not the usual headache either due to the impact of my accident.  

There was one time when the headache was so painful until I couldn’t open my eyes. If I tried opening them. the stabbing pain would get worse.

 So I went to the bathroom and what did I do? I leaned against the door with sweats trickling down my face. My head was throbbing so hard that time and I didn't want Haerin to notice it. After feeling a bit better, I went out of the bathroom. When I saw her holding my phone, shocked was an understatement until I didn’t realize that I actually yelled at her.

I’m sorry, Haerin..  I didn’t mean it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter