Chapter 25

My Handsome Fosterling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 25

 

He walked towards the seat beside me with his hands in his pockets, still not breaking the eye contact while the other students stared at us in envy and disappointment.

Why was I feeling nervous all of sudden?

He put his bag on the table and sat on the seat beside me. Oh my.. His perfume… He ran his long fingers through his hair before he pulled the zipper on his bag and took out his books.

He looked… different. I almost didn’t know who this guy was.

Suddenly, he turned to look at me, startling me on the seat. I quickly turn to look at the opened book on my table. Oh my God.. I didn’t realize that I’ve been staring at him just now.

Aish, Haerin! Stop embarassing yourself! I mentally knocked my head.

“Students.. Enough staring. Let’s start our lesson.” Mr. Lee knocked his table loudly and the students, including Sehun, turned back to their books.

Mr. Lee started his lesson and I sat there awkwardly, listening to his explanation. Seriously, I couldn’t concentrate at all! Because I felt Sehun's eyes on me.

I tried not to be bothered, drawing some cartoons inside my notebook instead. Still.. I couldn’t. I could feel his burning stare and he was not concentrating on the lesson, but me.

I sighed and turned to look at him. “Stop staring and please concentrate.” I maintained my expressionless face.

“Why? Can’t concentrate, huh?” He smirked.

You, brat!! After what you’ve done, you come and act like nothing happened? What kind of human are you?!

I rolled my eyes and turned back to my notebook, grabbing my pen and continue drawing cartoons.

Huh! I was just wasting my time talked to him.

Suddenly, Sehun leaned his face at my notebook, turning our faces an inch apart.I flinched at the sudden closeness and I hated that my heart went crazy. 

What are you doing, Oh Sehun?! Aish, jinjja!

He chuckled when he saw my drawing.

What, I knew I draw like .

He then grabbed the pen in my hand before writing something inside my notebook.

He wrote ‘Park Haerin is nervous around Sehun~ kekekeke.. So cute..’

What the hell?!!!

I snatched the pen and draw a big cross on the sentence. Me? Nervous? Puh-leaseee!!! Sehun laughed when he saw that. I pushed his face from the notebook with a frown.

Aish! What was he trying to do? He thought I can forgive him just like that? Hell no.

He chuckled and kept staring at me while resting his chin on his palm.

“Can you stop staring at me?” I hiss angrily.

 “No, because I miss you. So much.” He gazed intently into my eyes.

My heart skipped a beat when he said that.

But no. I wouldn’t fall for that easily.

You disappeared for 6 weeks, then you came without even a sorry, acted like nothing happen, and then you said that you miss me? You were such a big liar!

“Oh well, Sehun-ssi. I’m curious about this. I don’t even know you how come you know my name and even said that you miss me?” I raised my eyebrows.

Take that, Oh Sehun!

He froze there and he looked hurt by my words.

Oh, did I look like I care?

He inhaled the air deeply.“Haerin-ah… I know you are still mad at me, but please.. don’t make me like this..” he grabbed my hand and held it tightly. “I am really, really, really, really, sorry for what I’ve done and believe me, I have my own reason for doing that.I didn't mean to do that to you.. I am soooo sorry.. Please forgive me..” He pleaded.

He looked so sincere and his eyes made me feel pitiful of him. I could see that there was the sadness that I can't pinpoint.

I wanted to forgive him.. but when I remembered that he played with my feelings, making me feel like he loved me when in reality he didn’t, I doubted my decision. That was the main reason why I was hurt so much. The autism thingy was just a part of it because I knew there was a reason behind that. That was what I was curious about.

I pulled my hand from his grip. “What are you talking about, Sehun-ssi? I don’t understand any of it. You’re creepy.” I faked a laugh.

He looked really hurt and I tried not to be swayed by that.

He cleared his throat. “Haerin, I know—“

“Yah, Mr. Lee is glaring at us! Let’s stop before he got mad.” I quickly cut him when I saw Mr. Lee glaring at us and turned to look at the front. Somehow I felt relieved that Mr. Lee was glaring at us.

I heard Sehun let out a heavy sigh and I was trying so hard to not think about that.

I paid the attention to Mr. Lee back.

“Okay, Jeanie will pass the paper and once you get it, try to do it." Mr Lee announced as Jeanie started distributing the papers. 

Sehun cleared his throat.

"Haerin… Please stop saying that you don’t know me..” he begged.

He was not done yet? I thought he would have given up.

I rolled my eyes. “Duh. I. don’t. know. You. So please stop that. And for your information, I only know the Autistic Sehun, not the gorgeous Sehun beside me.” I said, not turning my head from the paper in my hand that Jeannie passed to me just now.

I didn’t care if he is hurting or not. But I hoped he felt hurt with my words.

“Yeah..You.. don’t know me..” He nodded.Somehow he looked like he was hiding his feelings.

Huh? What’s with that? 

“Okay. If that so.. Let me introduce myself.” He adjusted his sitting position.

My jaw hung open.

“Hi, My name is Oh Sehun, and for your information, I know you although you don’t know me. And I just want to tell you that I will do ANYTHING to make sure you forgive me. ANYTHING. I don't care if you treat me harshly or what, because nothing can stop me to earn your forgiveness.” He said confidently.

I froze upon hearing his words. I didn't even expect him to do this and he looked so sincere. 

“And I’m willing to answer anything that you ask me including the reason why I acted like a kid.”

I had a lot of question to ask but my ego had gone over my head.

“Enough talking nonsense and let’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter