Chapter 9

My Handsome Fosterling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER   9

 

Sehun finally entered the house after about 30 minutes sitting in the rain. He walked in the house with drenched clothes because of the rain. Somehow I felt really bad for not dragging him into the house or at least, offer an umbrella. Geez, pabo Sehun!  

He plopped in the couch lazily. I frowned at the sight.

"Go and change the clothes. What if you get sick?" I nagged but he shook his head.

 "I don't care"

My frowns turned deeper. He was really stubborn! I grabbed his towel and kneeled down beside him, rubbing his wet hair. He just let me do it while grinning. I just rolled my eyes.

"Why are you crying just now? Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. His grin suddenly  faded.

"Crying? I'm not!"

I scoffed.

"Don't lie. I can tell you're crying from those puffy eyes" I caress his puffy eyes. "Just tell me what is wrong?" I asked curiously.

He grinned as he grabbed my hand and put it on his cheek. "Baby, Sehunnie is okay now~" he said sweetly.

I went pink.

The thought on asking him more questions suddenly disappeared. I quickly pulled my hand from his grip and rolled my eyes. 

"Go and wash yourself or-"

"Or what?" he cut me off, again. I smirked.

"Or I will call Kai and ask him to fetch-"

 "Okay! Just don't. I will go wash myself." he grunted and quickly got off of the couch, grabbing his towel and running towards the bathroom.

"Yah!! You're a giant! Don't run around like a kid! Aish! " I shouted. Then his head popped up from the bathroom.

"I'm not Giant. I'm the cute Sehun and there are a lot of difference between me and Giant, Giant is not cute, likes to bully Nobita, but I'm cute and-"

"Pabo, I said giant, not that Giant!" I rubbed my temple in frustration. 

The boy was stupid for God sake.

"Wait I'm not done yet. Giant is fat but I'm-"

"OH MY GOD!! STOP BLABERING ABOUT CARTOON AND GO WASH YOURSELF BEFORE I CHOP YOU INTO PIECES!" I shouted my lung off.

He quickly slammed the door and I shook my head somehow trying to hold my laughter. I was just about to relax myself then, 

"NOONA THERE'S A WORM HERE! COME AND HELP ME!!” Again, he screamed loudly with his voiced echoed due to the bathroom. I face palmed. How could a worm be inside the bathroom?

 I got up to see him and then he screamed again.

"IT'S JUST A PIECE OF RAMEN THAT I EAT LAST NIGHT. HAHA HOW CUTE WAS IT LAYING ON THERE."

"WHAT THE HELL? !" I screamed in annoyance.

He just won't let me be in peace.

 

♦♦♦♦♦

 

It was the day that I was waiting for.

I was dressed in floral dress that stopped on my knees and put the jacket on. I spray the mist onto my face twice and put on the lip gloss lightly on my lips. While I was combing my hair, Chanyeol oppa came and leaned his back against the door.

 "Out again?" He asked with annoyed face.

"Yup." I nodded while stuffing the things that I needed in my handbag. He sighed heavily.

"Why are you sighing?" I asked in annoyance.

"Nothing. It's just… I miss playing with you. You're rarely at home now." He pouted.

Right then, the guiltiness washed over my face. He was right.

On weekdays, we were busy with the college. Every Saturday I was with Sehun…

Or maybe, should I bring Sehun here? I would have to ask his mum later. 

I walked towards him and patted his chubby cheeks. "Oppa, I'm so sorry… I promise I'll spend more time with you, okay?" I held out my pinky to him. He locked his pinky finger with mine, still pouting. I chuckled.

“Aigoo oppa… stop pouting. It is not cute you know?" I poked his cheek, and he grabbed my finger.

"Of course… because I'm hot and handsome!" He bit my finger. I winced and slapped his arm.

"Aish! It's hurt! And for your information, you got that face from me." I said while smirking.

 "I'm the one should say that to you. I was born first." He nudged my head.

 "You don't act like one, though. I'm more mature than you."

"You-"

HON HON!

Oh! Kai is here!

"I've to go now. Bye oppa!! Don't worry I'll call Sandara unnie to accompany you, okay?" I ran downstairs with him tailing me behind to the front door.

 

"Don't you dare calling her."

"Why? Don't you happy having your crush around?"

"Who said she's my crush!" His cheeks pinked.

 "You better confess to her, oppa. It's not too late." 

"YAH!! I- oooooooohhhh~ someone is going out for a date~" he sang when he saw Kai coming out from his car as he waved towards us. Chanyeol oppa waved back while grinning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter