Chapter 35

My Handsome Fosterling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was Saturday and my parents were not at home as usual, busy with their business. Chanyeol decided to invite his friends to come over to our house like we always did back then. And right now, we were chatting leisurely in the living room while stuffing our stomach with foods after tired playing basketball at the basketball court near my house. I did mention right that I am good in basketball?

I was sitting on the couch eating lollipop, with Sehun's head on my lap. I invited Hyemi too but she was at her hometown so she couldn't come. No wonder Kai looked so lonely today.

"Mr Lee called them HunRin." Kai said as he stuffed his hand into the bag of chips in Kyungsoo's hand.

"SERIOUSLY?!" 

Kai nodded as Sehun and I laughed. They stared at us in disbelief.

"Waa... Daebak jinjja..." Chanyeol gaped at us. I took the bread in his hand and stuffed the bread into his opened mouth making the others laugh at that sight. 

Chanyeol glared at me with his mouth full of bread. Baekhyun snapped a picture. "Oh my God, this is so hilarious I want to send this to your 'love'" Baekhyun laughed. 

"Yah Byun Baekhyun!!" Chanyeol shouted with his full mouth and Baekhyun laughed again.

"Park Chanyeol, where is my sister in law? Why don't you invite her?" I smiled teasingly. His ears began to change in colour. He rolled his eyes while muttering something that I couldn't hear. 

"Wait. Chanyeol is dating too? Why didn't I know anything?!" Suho unsatisfied with that as well as Kai, Kyungsoo and Sehun. Baekhyun was cool with that probably he knew about it already.

Kai slapped Chanyeol's arm. "Hyung! How dare you didn't tell us!" Kai's eyes become smaller as he glared at him. Sehun got up and went to strangle Chanyeol.

"Suho hyung! Help me!!!" But Suho just laughed along with me Baekhyun and Kyungsoo at the free show; the maknae line strangling their hyung. 

The maknae line finally satisfied and let go their poor hyung who was trying to catch up his breathe. 

"You guys are... ." Chanyeol cursed as he laid on the floor breathlessly. 

"Woo... Watch your word dude!" Suho said.

"Well, he is the king of bad words. You don't have idea how much he used bad words when we were fighting." I scoffed as Sehun put his head back on my lap.

"Shut up you." Chanyeol who was still on the floor muttered under his breath.

"I thought Chanyeol is dating Baekhyun..." Kyungsoo said innocently with his expressionless face making Baekhyun and Chanyeol freaked out. Kai, Suho, Sehun and I laughed loudly. 

"Euw!!! I would rather date the nerd at our college than him!! Me, dating Chanyeol? Euw!!" Baekhyun pretended to gag.

"OH MY GOD. I AM NOT GAY!!! AH!! I WANT TO FAINT!!" Chanyeol's face looked like he was about to cry. 

I think my stomach is going to burst soon because I couldn't stop laughing. This is so crazy!!

"I hate you Park Chanyeol! I don't want to talk with you anymore!!" Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol's hair.

"YAHH!! LET GO OF MY HAIR!! Go away I don't want to see your assface again! Ouch! you Byun Baekhyun!! Don't scratch my face!!!" 

There you go. ChanBaek were bickering. Again. 

 

◆◆◆◆◆

 

I walked out the kitchen. Kyungsoo and Suho were cooking spaghetti for lunch while Sehun was disturbing Kyungsoo at the kitchen. I narrowed my eyes when I saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun were glaring at each other but they were sharing the ice cream while watching the baseball match.

That was.. Weird.

I don't know why, whenever they came over to my house their behaviour were really weird. I swear they were not like this at the college. 

I went to the yard and found Kai, who was sitting on the grass, taking selcas alone. I hold my laugh as I went behind him and put a peace sign. As a result, my face also included in his selca. He turned around and we broke into a big laugh.

"Are you that boring?" I still couldn't stop my laugh as I took a seat beside him.

He laughed. "That was embrassing!!"

I laughed hardly at that. "Let's take selca together then." Kai said and leaned closer before we took selca together. "Hyemi will be jealous." I , he pursed his lips in return.

"She knows I'm your bestfriend, okay... Hey I just realize that it's been a while we didn't hang out together, I mean just two of us. Right?" He bumped his shoulder with mine.

"I know right? No wonder.. you always steal my bestfriend away from me. I miss her you know that?" I pretended to be mad at him and he laughed.

"You have Sehun, though." He teased me and I gave him a poker face. "Hey.. do you remember when I told you that you love Sehun? You laughed loudly when I told you that time. But now? Even the teacher ship you guys" 

I laughed. "Yeah.. I remember... That time I was so stupid." 

"Yeah you're stupid." 

"Kai!" I slapped his arm and he laughed loudly. "You always tease me. I will tell Hyemi to tutor you." 

He put his arm around my shoulder. "Tell then, I bet she will defend me." I rolled my eyes. "You--"

"Uh-erm."

We turned around and found Sehun who was folding his arm with a straight face. I hold my laugh seeing his face. Kai held up both of his hands at the same level of his chest like a culprit, afraid seeing Sehun's straight face.

"We're just chatting around, nothing much. Chill bro." Kai said as he poked me to help him. I laughed. Kai looked so desperate. 

"Relax bro. I was just kidding." Sehun said before he joined me to laugh along. Kai let out his breath in relief and glared at me who was actuallly at fault.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter