Chapter 34

My Handsome Fosterling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

I zipped the luggage and sighed in relief. Today Sehun would be discharged so I helped him to pack all his things. Sehun was eating the hamburger hungrily at his bed. Aish! He was sick but he was eating something not healthy. Well, he said that he craved for hamburger so I told Chanyeol to buy one for him. I went to him before I handed him a glass of water. 

"Yah.. Slow down.." 

He looked up. "Want some?" 

I jutted out my bottom lips indicating that I didn't want. 

"Ya--" 

"Annyeong oppa~" Sehun and I turned to look at the owner of the voice. Nana closed the door before she walked towards us, smiling, with a bouquet of flowers in her hands. 

"I'm going to discharge soon, only now you visit me?" Sehun pursed his lips at her. Nana mimic his face and I couldn't help to laugh at that. She put the flowers on the table beside his bed.

"Be grateful that I still want to visit you." Nana rolled her eyes before she went to hug Sehun. Sehun eyed me with those playful eyes. What's with that?! Euw.

They broke their hug before he spoke . "Nana do you want to know something? Haerin is actually jealous of you and she even thought that--" My eyes widened and I quickly covered Sehun's mouth before he blurted out nonsense.

Oh gash! He is still a brat. 

"Don't mind him. He is crazy." I grinned at Nana as Sehun was struggling to remove my palm from his mouth. 

Nana laughed. "You guys are too cute though. Anyway, I came here just for a while. I've to go somewhere after this."

I removed my hand from his mouth and Sehun rolled his eyes at me and continued eating his burger.

"Are you feeling well, oppa?" She asked Sehun worriedly.

"No. I am in coma right now." He said as he took a big bite of his burger before he wriggled his eyebrows playfully. I slapped his arm as Nana narrowed her eyes at him.

"Idiot. I'm worried about you, you know that?!" She pushed  his head but he just laughed.

"Thank you."

Whoaaa if I have a cousin like him, I would've just kick him in the shin. 

"I feel you man..." I pat Nana's shoulder who was holding her anger. She looked at me with a vigorous nod.

"I know right. He is sometimes so annoying."

"That's right!" I laughed as we high five together.

"Yah! Do you guys talk bad about me behind my back? " Sehun, who was already finished his burger, glared at us.

"No, we are not talking bad about you behind your back though, we were talking bad about you in front of your face." Nana said and laughed. I couldn't help to laugh along. Sehun rolled his eyes.

She then looked at her watch. "Nah, I have to go now, see you guys at college! Bye Haerin." She hugged me as I hugged her back. 

"That fast?" I asked as we broke our hug. She pouted. "Yeah.. bye.."

"Bye Nana. Be careful.." I waved. 

"Faster get out! I want to be alone with Haerin!" Sehun shouted at her and in return she stuck her tongue out at him before she closed the door.

I turned to look at him with a glare. "Why did you tell her that I was jealous? I am not, okay,"

But he just displayed an innocent face. "My jealous Haerin-ie~" He s his arm around my waist. 

"Am not!! I'm not jealous, okay!" I shouted in embarassment which made him laugh loudly at that. 

"Before this you were, right~" He teased as he pinched my cheek.

 

 "That's it. Were. Past tense. Enough teasing me."

 

He chuckled "But still.. You--"

 "I don't want to talk to you." I pushed him from me. 

"Okay okay. I won't talk about that anymore, okay? I'm sorry.." He pulled me closer to him as I tried to hide my smile. He leaned closer to my face as something caught my eyes. Before he could kiss me, I reached his handphone. I unlocked it.

"What are you doing?" he asked and tried to snatch it but I was faster. 

What is inside his phone? I was always curious about this since the first time I met him. I mean, how come an autism has his own phone right? He wouldn't let me touch his phone at all. 

I tapped the message button and there's nothing there besides his conversation with Suho, Nana and Chanyeol. I tap gallery button. Sehun triesd to peek at what I was looking at his phone so I turned around so he couldn't look at it.

"Go on. There's nothing there..." Sehun said as he lied down and put his hand on the back of his head. 

My jaw dropped when I saw almost all the picture was me. Candid. I didn't even know when he took my picture. I scrolled down the picture. Oh. my. God. When did he took my picture? Picture of me watching tv, eating ice cream, cooking ramen, mad, laughing... and even sneezing? Lol. Wow I didn't know that I am this gorgeous. I looked cute though even I was sneezing. Haha. Ok I know I should stop. Seeing the last picture, I could tell that he took this picture on the first day I babysit him. I eyed at him with a sly smile. He looked confuse at first but then his mouth hung open in shock. 

"Seems like Sehunnie has a crush on me really hard~" My smile become wider when I saw his face become red. 

"Whoa... You're a great stalker," I said as I scrolled down his phone. 

He got up from his lying position. "No-No I-I was just.. Just.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter