Chapter 27

My Handsome Fosterling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Rumors about me dating Sehun spread around the campus like wildfire. Seriously whenever I walked past them, they would look at me and started whispering. Huh! Thank you Oh Sehun for all this mess!

HunRin my !

I sighed heavily as I flipped the next page of my book. I was in my class, reading boredly. I was technically reading, yes, but I was actually staring at the words blankly, not understanding any of it.The lecturer was up front, busily doing something important like he had said just now and he told us to read this freaking 10-inch-book. 

Oh, don't expect me to read it, alright?

I looked at my watch. Ten minutes more before the class would end. I moaned. I am hungry~

Mr. Time, could you please run fast instead of crawling like a freaking turtle?

Tick.. tick.. tick..

Yeah I forgot that Mr. Time is deaf like Chanyeol.

I banged my head on the thick book and cursed under my breath. I felt so bored! Sehun? Oh, he didn't have class with me today. So did with Hyemi so that was why no one was there to talk to.

Finally!!!! It was lunch break and I quickly gathered my things, and dashed towards the door. I ran to my locker, yes, I was freaking running before I stuffed my things inside it. Don't judge me, my tummy was just screaming too loud for foods.

I got myself two pieces of fried chicken, drumstick of course, coke and two sticks of lollipop. Lollipops were just like a drug for me. 

I went to Chanyeol and the gang's usual table and put my tray on it before I sat in between Chanyeol and Baekhyun, chopstick poised up in the air. 

Heheh! Foods, come to mama!

I devoured everything without any thought to the surrounding and just blushed when Baekhyun patted my back to slow down. I gulped down my coke after clearing my plate and smiled, satisfied. 

Tummy, are you happy now?

I looked up and saw the oppas hadn't even touch their foods yet but I already finished mine. Chanyeol shook his head at me. I pursed my lips.

Blame my tummy okay!

Sehun, on the other hand, was trying to hide his laugh. 

I glared at him. 

Anyway, they started eating as they talked about some random things while I was being a good listener with my lollipop. They were so noisy! They laughed so hard, not even Kyungsoo could hold it, and I was there blinking not understanding a single thing. I asked them, but they just said that I didn't need to understand because it was just between men.

Huh! I'd better go to Hyemi for some girls talk but the problem was she had a class.. 

I sighed and suddenly a piece of meat in between chopsticks popped in front of my face. I turned my face to see the owner of the hand and it was Baekhyun. He smiled cutely as he shoved the meat inside my mouth and I munched it happily, unconsciously making an eyesmile.

Suddenly I heard squeals. It was that loud until all the oppas as well as me,  turned our heads at the source of the squeals.

It was a bunch of girls who were giggling at the corner while looking at us. And I could hear the word BaekRin.

"Oh, I guess they are BaekRin shippers." Kyungsoo said.

Baekhyun grinned as he bumped his shoulder with mine. "Girlfriend, our shippers are so cute, right?"

"I know right, boyrfriend!" I giggled.

Suho, Kai and Kyungsoo laughed while Sehun rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed with us (he was crazy) and Chanyeol looked confused.

"BaekRin? What was that? A new species of gorilla?" Chanyeol asked innocently as my jaw and Baek's hung open. The others started laughing crazily.

"Yeah, they are new species. Omo hyung! They are freaking ugly! One of them look like Haerin." 

What the hell, Oh Sehun!!!! 

"Oh really?!" Chanyeol said with shining eyes clearly amazed about that creature. This stupid brother.. 

The others laughed crazily as they slammed their hands on the table.

"Yah Chanyeol, why are you so dumb? BaekRin is actually Baekhyun and Haerin, duh!" Suho laughed again. 

"Huh?" Chanyeol blinked.

"Yeah! We are.. Baek..." Baekhyun said happily as he raised his right arm up to his head to make a half heart.

"Rin!!" I said cheerfully as I make another half heart with my left arm. And it will be a big, one heart!

I heard squeals everywhere saying that we were cute and i couldn't help to smile proudly at that. Kyungsoo was clapping his hands at us while Kai laughed and Suho already snapped a picture of us. Chanyeol, who already understood the situation, made an annoyed face. 

"Yeah, a cute gorilla couple." He said jealously. And Sehun high fived him. I glared at them. They both were losers!

"But hey, did you heard about HunRin?" Sehun suddenly asked as he eyed me in return. I rolled my eyes. What was your purpose, huh?

"HunRin is better." Chanyeol said and then Sehun high fived him again.

"Yeah we heard about it. You guys kissed, right?" Kai smiled teasingly at me. I blushed.

"But nothing to surprise about  because we clearly know that you guys are dating, though. But what I was wondering about is how BaekRin rumors even start." Kai said.

"No wonder because they always act lovey-dovey, though." Kyungsoo said. 

"Aww.. We are in our love bubble though. We are not acting.." Baekhyun wriggled his eyebrows as I laughed. "Right, girlfriend?"

I nodded and giggled. 

"Yah! I am talking about HunRin!" Sehun whined and the others laughed at him. Moreover, Baekhyun and Suho talked about BaekRin in loud voices when they heard Sehun's whining.

"Let's go Sehun. Let them be idiot with the gorilla couple. Let's go and have SeChan moment." Chanyeol said as he got up from his chair while holding his tray. Sehun gave me one last glare (what was that for? Urgh!) before he also, got up from his seat. 

"Let's go hyung!" Sehun said childishly and Chanyeol slung his arm around Sehun. And they walked away.

"Yah!! Chanyeol!!" Baekhyun shouted for Chanyeol but they ignored him and laughed, not even turning their head. 

Baekhyun grunted and continued eating.

Baek oppa is jealous~

 

》》》》》》

 

It was 6 p.m and there I was standing like an idiot waiting for Chanyeol for like an hour already! We were supposed to be back home at 5 p.m! Aish! Where did he go? Seriously, after the class ended, I went to the place that he usually parked his motorcycle and the vehicle was nowhere to be seen. I was like, what the hell?! I wanted to go home now! If only I know, I wouldn't come with him and take my scooter instead! 

I sighed in frustration as I took out my phone and dialled his number. Luckily there were still some people around, probably staying back for some project or whatever. Sehun had already gone home. I saw him walking out of the gate. But, walking? From what I recall,  his house was like 8 km from our college. But did he walk? Did he move somewhere near?

"Hello?"

"Yah Park Chanyeol!  Where are you!!"

"Oh, sorry. I got some business here—"

"And you freaking left me here? At least send me home first then you can go on with your business!!"

"Yeah, yeah I'm sorry. I've called Sehun to come and pick you. His apartment is somewhere near our college so you can stay there until I come to pick you up."

Why Sehun?!

"Yah, what is your business until you couldn't come and send me home? And no. There is no way I'm staying at his house." 

"My business? It's none of your business!  Hahaha" He laughed histerically at his lame joke.

"It's lame, Chanyeol. Lame." I didn't feel the need to call him oppa at this rate.

"But I found it funny!! My business? It's none of your business!! Hahaha" He laughed again.

That stupid brother..

"Yah, Chanyeo! I'm serious now! How am I going home now?!"

"With me of course."

I kicked the stone in frustration.  Dank!!!

"HOW COM--"

"Chill chill.. like I've said just now, I'll be right back to pick you up. You just have to follow Sehun to his house if you don't want to stay at our creepy college. I'll pick you up at Sehun's. He will come later to pick you up. Ok bye."

"But--" 

TUT TUT TUT

Aish jinjja!! I felt like throwing the phone on the tar and let it crash as I laughed evily but no. I was not rich enough for that. There was no way I will follow Sehun!

I looked up at the sky and it was dark and it seemed like heavy rain will pour anytime soon.  I looked around the campus and believe me,  it was really creepy, different from this morning. Well, it was already 6.30 p.m so..

Goosebumps! 

The other people were also getting ready to go home as they packed their things.The wind blew strongly, I gulped nervously. I tried so hard not to let my tears fall. Was I all alone?

"Hey."

I jumped in shock as I let out a scream. OH MY GOD!!  My heart was about to jump out from my chest! The tears that I'd been holding then flew down my cheek unconsciously. That much amount of shock would do that to you. I punched the perpetrator's arm angrily while crying.

"Yahh!! I'm scared to death!!"

"Sorry! I'm sorry! Don't cry.." Sehun said in panic tone.

I wiped off my tears and fixed my hair.

I was crying? Like seriously?

Somehow, I felt relieved that it was just Sehun. I'd changed my mind. I'd rather follow Sehun than staying here.

"Let's go." Sehun slipped his hand around mine and held it tightly as he dragged me with him. To be honest, I missed holding his hand. His hand felt so warm and I loved it. I loved it even more when he interlaced our fingers.

Suddenly, he did just that and held it tightly which made me feel hot all of sudden. I could feel my cheeks burning. I turned my head to the opposite side to hide my red cheeks.

We walked in silence with our fingers interlaced. 

Suddenly, rain started to fall and it'd gotten heavier. Sehun wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter