Chapter 19

My Handsome Fosterling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 19

 

SEHUN'S POV

“Stop, Sehun! Don’t hurt him!” she shouted.

I gave him another punch until he fell to the floor. She quickly ran to him to check whether he was okay or not. She wiped the blood that formed at the corner of his mouth.

My heart, whose pieces were scattered on the floor, were now turning into very tiny pieces.

My tears flew down my cheeks at the sight of two lovebirds.

JunMyeon hyung.. Now I believe you.

“Why was I so blind..” I laughed bitterly.

The two lovebirds shifted their attention at me. And then that guy scoffed “Of course.. Don't you know, you’re so blind.” He smirked.

My heart fumed when I heard that. I was drunk, and since the alcohol made me lose contol of my mind, I grabbed the scissors on the table and stepped forwards to that guy. That guy was so shocked and stepped backwards.

“Sehun! Enough! You’re drunk!” she shouted as she pulled my arm.

I don’t care anymore!

I pushed her hardly from me and stepped forwards.

Before I could do anything..

DUSH! PRANGGG!!! 

I turned around and SHOCKED!

 

 

 

 

 

“Jun Ah!!!!!!”

My eyes abruptly open in shock. I sit from my lying position as I swipeD my sweating face. I dreamt the last part of my past.

Why it was so hard to forget that?!

I DON’T WANT TO REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT MY PAST!

A tear escaped from my eyes, rolling down my cheeks. I wiped away the tears roughly.

Oh Sehun! You'd promised that you won’t cry about this anymore!

But the tears kept falling, falling, and falling.. Until my shoulders shook from the force.

“Sehun! Yah.. Why are you crying..” Haerin rushed inside my room and sat beside me. She wiped off my tears worriedly. “Are you okay, hurm?” she patted my hair gently.

I stared at her beautiful face.

At this time, I wondered how she'd react when she knows that I am actually a normal guy.

Would she be happy or mad?

Then...

I wondered why she was so nice to me. Not nice as a babysitter to her fosterling but as a woman to a man.

I wondered why she asked me to kiss her that day..

I wondered why she went mad when she saw me talking with another girl..

I wondered  why she said that I was her boyfriend..

“Hey.. are you okay?” she asked.

“Can I ask you something?” I asked back.

She frowned confusedly. “Yeah.. go ahead.”

“Why did you say that I’m your boyfriend all of sudden? That day I said I wanted to be your boyfriend after the kiss, you wouldn't let me?”

She froze at my sudden question. It took a moment before she decided to speak.

“If I tell you, you wouldn’t understand at all, though..” she smiled.

I wouldn't understand?

Oh, she still thought that I was not normal.

I sighed. Just tell me. I can understand, though..

“Please tell me..” I begged.

“Okay.. maybe you don’t understand this, but never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter