Chapter 12

My Handsome Fosterling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 12

 

Weekend came, and I was supposed to be at Sehun’s house, if not for that stupid brother chimpanzee of mine whining around saying that I don’t love him anymore. Wait… if he was a chimpanzee, didn’t that make me a chimpanzee too?

Aish!

Whatever… it wa not like I was better too. Maybe my life would be better if I was born as a chimpanzee. Wow! Imagined my mom, my dad and my brother as chimpanzees. That would be super cute!

Hahahahaha…

Wait.

I’m a crazy idiot.

Anyway, since Chanyeol kept on pressuring me to spend time with him, I’ve made a plan to invite my fosterling to our home. Thank goodness ahjumma agreed with it, and that was of course because I, Park Haerin, was the most, responsible, disciplined, cute chimpanzee to take care of Sehun. Heh… 

Speaking about Sehun, I still couldn’t get it out of my mind about the mumbles he said last time.

Kill?

I didn't know, maybe it was just a bad dream, but I think it was  related to the girl in his phone somehow. That Monday, the day he came out from hospital, I visited him after college. I wanted to ask him about that, but he seemed really happy at that time so I just pushed the thought to the back burner. I didn't want to ruin his mood.

Huh… why was everything so difficult? 

Back to my current situation. Today, Chanyeol told me that his friends would join us too, and I was super excited already! I mean, I hadn’t seen my Baek puppy and Suho papa for a long time… and hey! Kai would be here too, you know?

Talk about being blessed! Don’t be jealous, galls!

Kai told me that Kyungsoo will tag along too, since he was too shy to gather with his hyungs for the first time. I didn’t mind though…. The more, the merrier!

Instantly, I tied my hair in a messy bun, grabbed my key and my wallet of course… before heading downstairs to find Chanyeol gulping his usual morning milk.

I ignored him, and sprinted toward the door, when that giant spurted out milk while shouting. Eww…

“Yah! Where are you going? You are trying to break the promise!” He ran towards me with the glass still in his hand, and his face stained with traces of milk. Urgh! See? That was why I called him a chimpanzee, because this guy was just the same as that cute creature.

“Oppa, I’m just going out for a while. Going to pick him up and I’ll be back in no time!” Chanyeol frowned, and then he shouted again.

“Him?”

I started my engine. “You’ll see later, oppa.” I ran back to him who was standing at the door and gave him a peck on the cheek. Gosh! I swore I tasted milk on his face!

“You better come back, or I’ll never forgive your big !” I rolled my eyes. “I won’t, oppa!” With that, I sped off from my house.

 

◆◆◆◆◆◆

"Whoa! This is your house?" Sehun asked as his eyes roaming around. I just nodded as I helped him taking out his helmet and placed it on my scooter.

 "Okay, Sehun. Repeat what I've told you just now. Rule no.1." I said and folded my arms. This guy better not fail me, or I would cut his bird and let it fly away.

 "I must call you BABY instead of HAERIN in front of them." He said. I smiled.

"Good- wait, what? No! Your sentence is wrong. It's the opposite! Repeat." I said sternly.

Aish! I better not see any knife right now.

"I must call you HAERIN instead of BABY in front of them." Finally! I smiled and tip toed to pat his head. Good boy, Sehun-ah.

 "That's the real one. Okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter