Chapter 21

My Handsome Fosterling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*I suggest you guys read this chapter while listening to a sad song to get the feeling. xD Enjoy!*

 

 

“Hey, be quick!” Chanyeol oppa tapped his watch with his long finger repeatedly.

It was Monday which meant going the college. We usually wemt together with his motorcycle since we studied at the same university.

I grabbed my Pororo beanie and put it on my head before I arranged my bangs properly. I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder before collecting the books scattered on the table.

I couldn't find my Physics book, though.

Ah.. Where is it..

I began to look for it since I didn’t want to get into detention for not bringing the book.

“Yah.. Faster! What are you looking for?” Chanyeol oppa entered my room.

“My Physics assignment.. I don’t remember where I put it.. “ I said as I rummaged around for it.

“Didn’t you bring it to Sehun’s house that day?” He asked.

Oh yeah! I forgot that I brought along my assignment at Sehun’s house that day and I left it there.

Stupid Haerin! Mrs Ahn wants the assignment today, idiot!

“Oh oppa! I left it there! I have to go and get it now! Mrs Anh will eat me if I don't! You go first. Don’t worry about me. I’ll go there by myself.” I said as I quickly ran downstairs and rushed to my scooter.

 

♦♦♦♦♦

 

I parked my scooter in front of Sehun’s house gate. The gate was opened and I could see Mrs Oh was in the middle of watering the plants at the yard. I walked to her and greeting.

“Oh? Aren’t you suppose at the college now, dear?” Mrs Oh asks as she hugged me and I returned it back.

“Yeah, I came here to take the book I left here few days ago.” I smiled gingerly.

Mrs. Oh’s mouth formed an ‘o’ shape. “Oh.. You'd better get it fast or you’ll be late.” Mrs Oh slapped my lightly as I ran into her house.

 

I climbed up the stairs since I left the book in Sehun’s room. I could hear his deep laugh from my position. I wondered what was he laughing about. I walked to his room.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! Damn hyung. You shouldn’t have done that! Hahaha you’re such a ing idiot, JunMyeon hyung. Hahahaha!” Sehun laughed with his phone on his left ear, his back facing me.

Did he just curse?

I decided not to enter his room first and stepped aside before pressing my back on the cold wall.

“Last night? Oh, my mum was not home so I went for a movie with Nana.”

Last night? Movie?

Then it hit me. That voice. It was really him. Not some random guy. How could he completely ignored me that morning and went out with another girl happily? And he acted like a NORMAL guy.

The way he talked right there sounded normal. Was he really a normal guy or what?  

“Hyung, you know right that I don’t drink for a longtime. And last night I drank a bit and I got drunk easily. Funny thing is, I kissed Nana. Oh my god, poor that girl. Haha!”  He laughed.

My heart ached when I heard that. He kissed.. that girl..and he found it funny instead of feeling guilty.

My vision blurred with tears and I bit my lips to prevent the tears from falling.

“Haerin?” he sighed. “I’ve made decision, hyung. I won’t tell her that I’m actually a normal guy. Never.”

My heart scattered into pieces as tears rolled down my cheeks.

He was actually a normal guy? A NORMAL GUY!

I could’t believe that I was so stupid for not realizing this sooner.

If I didn’t come here, I would be in the dark forever. Because he WOULDN’T tell me.

Tears streamed down my face as I covered my mouth to prevent any noise from coming out.

Oh.. I understood.. his odd behavior at the yard that day, the dumbfounded Suho oppa when I talked about autism, the serious talk between Suho and Sehun that I saw from the balcony, his strange behavior and the secret conversation on his phone with Suho oppa yesterday..

Why? Why, did you have to lie? What have I done to you? I still couldn't accept the fact that you won’t tell me.. Why.. and you even ignored me yesterday, going as far as going out with another girl. Do you know? It hurts me so much, Sehun.. so much.. if you were not normal, I still could accept that you went out with another girl.. but you were pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter