Chapter 1

My Handsome Fosterling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Since that,

I acted like an autistic kid with my acting talent and I was happy doing this because I felt like a 5 year-old kid. No need to think about anything, but play, eat and sleep. An easy day to go.

Until I met Haerin, everything changed. 

 

- Oh Sehun-

 

CHAPTER 1 

 

Sunday finally came and I couldn’t wait to gulp down tabs of ice cream. Truthfully, I had been too busy with my not-so excited life that I hadn’t been to the parlor for ages!

I was walking rather calmly with my ear stuffed with earphones, playing Bruno Mars, Grenade. I walked alone since yeah, I don't have a boyfriend to walk with. Well, I'd never been in relationship before or even first kiss! Weird, wasn't it? I only had a crush, though. Actually,I flirted with many guys at my college but I never accepted their request to go out with them. I also didn't know why. 

Chanyeol didn't like to see me flirting with random guys and he told me to stop because it's not good for me. I just followed what his words without complaining because it was not like I was the one who started it.  They were the first one who  start to flirt with me so I just play along.

But, I am not a player.  Oh no, don't ever think like that. I've never had my first kiss how come I am a player?

I was just flirting with them, okay. Flirting was different!

Suddenly my phone vibrated. I took it out of my pocket and looked at the screen. It's Chanyeol. Rolling my eyes, I swiped the green screen. 

 

"What do you want?"

 

"I want ice cream. Banana flavor. Don't forget!" 

 

I narrowed my eyes. Seriously this idiot brother. Does he need to tell me every single second what he wants?

 

"Yeah, I know I know! Did you call me only to say that? If yes, I will hang up now." 

 

"Wait! I want the blue packaging so don't buy the green."

 

I snorted at his request. Seriously? 

 

"The blue one is expensive. My money is just enough for two sticks of ice cream. Just accept what I will buy or you'll regret it." I said in a flat tone, too lazy to deal with my immature brother. Sometimes I thought I was born first, though.

 

"No I wa-"

 

Suddenly, a dude came right through me, bumping my precious body and making my phone slide down from my hand to the ground. I gasped and quickly bend down to grab my phone.

Was he blind or what? Ergh… He didn't even help me to pick up my phone and not even mutter a sorry? Oh I hated this kind of people. This kind of human ignited my sense of murdering rude people.

I stood up after picking up my phone and I was about to shout at him, but…

Oh My God!

The guy was so handsome! I couldn’t believe my eyes! Was I dreaming? Seriously, was it my lucky day? 

I kept on looking at his face, admiring his gorgeous sharp features and not realizing that I forgot to yell at him as I have planned before as I can’t take my eyes off him, until…

"Yah!!! My ice cream! Noona! This is your entire fault! You have to buy me two stick of ice cream as a repay.” He stomped his feet while whining childishly.

Oh gosh! What was happening here? He was weird and I couldn’t think of anything but escape from this tall whiny dude. He got the perfect face that every girl ever wanted but his behavior... err..

Weird. Freaking weird.

“Two sticks? But you only had one just now. No. I’ll buy only one stick for you.” Right when I said that, he began to whine loudly again.

What the hell is this? People were looking at us like we were some sort of crazy people, and gosh! Couldn’t my life get more pitiful?

“Okay, okay… I’ll buy for you! Just please… stop this right now.” I grabbed his arm and shushed him by putting my palm on his mouth. He immediately stopped whining and grabs my wrist out of nowhere.

To say that I’m stunned was wrong, as I couldn’t register anything that was happening. Clueless and annoyed were what I felt currently.

This weird dude brought me to the parlor and started to choose his ice cream, without even waiting for me to grab my lost sanity that have gone just now.

I watched him picking his ice cream while I eyed my favorite ice cream behind that glory glass display.

I want my ice cream! But I didn’t have enough money… huh… don’t blame me for being a poor teenager!

This guy seriously had to ruin my perfect weekend! I just hoped that I don’t have to meet him again.

Right after he got his ice cream, and yes… I paid for it… he just skip happily without even looking at me, but concentrating on that piece of confection.

“Not even a thank you? Rude…” I scoffed. He was even enjoying his ice cream with both of his hand!

‘Weird’. I narrowed my eyes at him. Seriously, he is kind of weird...

“Sehunnie!” Out of nowhere, a middle aged woman came running to us, with shopping bags in her grips.

I was just dumfounded. I had no idea what else is going to happen here, but anyway, I still stayed by that weird guy, and greeted that woman.

Of course, she walked past me and went to that latter.

Wow! Just wow! I’m sure they were related by the rude and weird actions they both had in common.

“Where did you go? Why did you left me? I was so worried, you know!” She cupped his face while looking at him. Now that I see this, I guessed that was his mother. But… how old was he to be treated like this? I mean… don’t get me wrong, even my 9 years old nephew could go out to play alone… but this weird guy?

Is this some sort of bullet camera?

Instead of feeling guilty that he made his mother worry, that dude just grinned cutely while showing his ice cream proudly. Yeah… the ice cream that I paid! “Omma! This ice cream is so delicious! Do you want some?” He laughs. But somehow, his laugh was like Chucky, and please don’t make me think of it! I was scared of that doll!

Looking at both of them not acknowledging my presence, and making me feeling like an old rusty statue, I believed that this is the time for me to leave. Besides, I didn’t really have money to waste anymore, and I just lost my mood… huh… I better go home and sleep, or bully my brother instead of being here.

I was about to walk away, when that guy shouted again, calling me. Aish! Can’t he talk slowly with manners? “That noona is the one who bought me this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter