Chapter 4

My Handsome Fosterling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 4

 

After what seemed like a long ages to arrive at god knew where the amusement park was, I parked my scooter somewhere near the entrance, since yeah… you don’t think I can handle Sehun that well right?

That piece of kiddo might go crazy, and I didn’t want to have the honor of dragging him far away to get to our transport.

          

Anyway, I took off my pink helmet, and of course Prince Sehun’s too. Grabbed my purse, tucked my hair, and wiped Sehun’s perspiration…

 I didn’t even know why he sweats.

Or maybe because I sped a bit too fast just now? Heh… it was his fault for my unstable heart, okay? I was actually a wise motorcyclist, if it was not for him who messed with my feelings.

 

Cutting that down, Sehun didn’t stop smiling from the moment we entered the park, and I wouldn’t lie that I was quite excited too!

Please don’t blame the girl for being a little childish. I was like that because of Sehun… yeah… I needed to act a little like him so he didn’t feel stupid alone.

See gentlemen? I’m such a good person.

“Whoa! Noona faster! I want to go inside.” Sehun giggled as he tugged my arm. Aigoo… I felt relieved that Sehun actually wanted to go out with me. I thought he might hate being outside… but he actually enjoyed it, which made me feel like a superwoman.

Superwoman who made Sehun happy!

“Okay, okay… I understand you are excited, but please have some patience.” I grabbed his wrist and interlaced our fingers. Aww… it actually felt good holding Sehun’s hand, and I wanted nothing but to punch my beautiful face for thinking weirdly.

Aish!

“Oh Sehun, I want you to follow exactly what I tell you and you can’t go away from me, understand? If you misbehave, I’ll ditch you alone and let you stay with the circus's animals, okay?” I threatened him while poking his waist, which he flinched while nodding eagerly.

“Okay, Sehunnie promise. Sehunnie hate circus's animals!” He frowned and get closer to me.

I smiled victoriously as I finally succeeded on controlling him. I think I was the most successful babysitter ever!

 

 

"Do you want ice cream or bubble tea? My treat." I asked him when we get inside the park.

 "Bubble tea!" He grinned like an idiot, while raising his hand.

 I chuckled softly. "Okay, bubble tea it is. You're too cute, Sehun-ah." And yes… I could see Sehun's cheeks redden. Hohoho… what was this boy doing? Blushing? Aish… too much cuteness would kill me.

 

I got him his taro bubble tea and strawberry for me. Both of us went hand in hand and tried almost everything in here, and boy I tell you, I was getting dizzy already from all those swinging, up and down thingy.

I didn’t think I can think straightly anymore after this. 

"Noona! Let's try that game too!" Sehun squealed excitedly as he pointed at the game near the deobbokki stall.

I glared at him, while my mind was busy thinking about tying him on the roller coaster and let him fall from there.

Huh!

I pinched my temple, trying to ease my throbbing head. I was so tired playing all those games that he wanted to try. I really wanted to go home right now!

 I pulled Sehun's shirt like a little kid. "Sehun-ah... I'm tired already. Let's not play anymore, but go and stuff our stomach with food. I’m dying in hunger right here. Do you know that I get ugly if I don’t eat? Do you want noona to be ugly?"

He shook his head vigorously while pouting. "I don’t want noona to be ugly! Noona must always be beautiful. Okay then, let’s go and eat and make noona and Sehunnie beautiful." He grabbed my hand and dragged me like useless rag doll to the deobbokki stall.

"Yah! Don't drag me like that!" I scolded him, but he didn’t pay attention to me. I glared at him, while mumbling. “Worse than a kid, my nephew is better than you.”

“What?” Out of nowhere, he suddenly stopped and I bumped straight on his chest.

This kid!

I want to scold him again, but….

Holy panda!

His face was so close and I literally could fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter