Chapter 16

My Handsome Fosterling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 16

 

It was lunch break. I sighed in relief as I step out from my class.

Finally! I got out from that hell after waiting like forever. Today's class was really boring and I ended up drawing some random cartoons in my notebook.

Certain times, my mind was full of Sehun. His cutie pouts, his creepy laughs, his cheeky smile.. Aish! what was wrong with me? I also didn't know why. Do you have any idea? I'd tried many times to keep my mind from Sehun but it seemed like I fail to make it.

Sehun. I hated you because you appeared in my mind!

I walked to my locker and stuffed my book in it. I smiled at my reflection in the tiny mirror in my locker and tied my hair into a messy ponytail.

My hair was getting longer nd it annoyed me sometimes.

I closed my locker back and searched for Hyemi. We'd promised to go to the library during the lunch break. I spotted her at her locker and I walked to her. I poked her shoulder.

"Library~" I sang when her head turned to me.

"Oh, right. Let's go." she said as she pulled my hand and started walking.

"But can we go to the cafeteria first? I want to buy a drink." She asked.

 I nodded. "Okay, but you've to buy for me one." I grinned at her.

"Yeah.. As long as I love you.." she rolled her eyes. I laughed.

"Aww... I love you too!" I said as I opened the cafeteria glass door.

From here, I could see Chanyeol oppa and the gang at their usual table. They were stuffing their waffles like they hadn't eaten for a thousand years! Seriously. I shook my head as I smiled to myself .

Men will always be men..

Baekhyun oppa waved at me to come and sit with them.

"You go and sit there first and I'll go and buy the drinks. Hot chocolate?" Hyemi asked as she took out her purse from her pocket.

"Yeah. Definitely." I said.

With that, she went to the drink counter and I walked to the table where the oppas sat.

"Oh, Haerin. Come and sit here." Kyungsoo oppa said as he patted the seat beside him.

I smiled at him as I shook my head. "Thanks. But Hyemi and I are actually heading to the library. We just stopped here to buy some drinks. There she is." I pointed at Hyemi who was in the queue. Kyungsoo oppa nodded in understanding.

I glanced at Kai who was staring at her with those loving eyes..

Awww haha!

I decided to

"Kai.. Enough, enough." I said teasingly at him.

His eyes widened and I could see his ears turning  red. I laughed at him when he made a face at me.

Now did you get what I am feeling that day?

 "So you are not going to eat?" Chanyeol oppa asked with a mouth full of waffle.

Tsk! Childish.

I just shook my head as Baekhyun oppa pulled my hand and made me sit on his lap before he wrapped his arm around my waist.

Baek oppa always treated me like a 5-year-old baby but I liked that kind of affection. The affection that I never get from my own brother, Chanyeol, but I knew he loved me so much. He just didn't show it that much. That was why he always went jealous when I was with Baekhyun.

I remembered one day he was sulking when he knew that I chose Baekhyun as my favourite oppa and he kept asking what his faults were.

Haha.. of course I love you more Chanyeol oppa.. 

"You can't be like that. You'll hungry in the class." Chanyeol who sat opposite me nagged in concern.

"Yeah, your brother is right. You must eat some.." Baekhyun said as he patted my head.

"Don't worry,oppa.. I'm not like you guys who always hungry.. If I'm hungry, I'll eat." I chuckled. 

Chanyeol oppa rolled his eyes and stuffed his half  blueberry waffle into my mouth with 'you-must-eat-no-matter-what' look.

I munched it as I pouted. I said I don't want to eat-

Why is it so delicious?

"Oppa. I want more?" I grinned.

He shoved his waffle to my mouth and I took another bite before munching it happily.

"Delicious,right?" Chanyeol oppa said as he swiped his thumb on my lips to remove the cream that was stuck on my lips.

I nodded and he shoved the last piece into my mouth.

The waffle was really good. I should buy a dozen next time. 

Did I just finished his waffle? Hohoho.. 

Suddenly, Baekhyun put something inside my pocket and I gave him a questioning look. He smiled and whisperd on my ears. "Lollipops~your favourite." I grinned childishly at him as he ran his beautiful fingers along my ponytail.

"Aishhh!! Stop that!" Chanyeol oppa suddenly said with an annoyed face.

Aigoo.. I love when you're jealous oppa~

Baekhyun smirked as he tightened his wrap arround my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. 

"Jealous~" Baek oppa sang.

Chanyeol oppa rolled his eyes. "I'm not! I'll tell Sehun that you're flirting with his girl. He'll kick your when he knows about this. Just wait and see.." he smirked at Baekhyun.

Aiyyy.. why did his name always popping up?! I'd been trying so hard not to think about him. Haishh.. 

"Yah Oppa! How many times I have to tell you that he is not my boyfriend?" I made an annoyed face. 

"You. Shut Up." Chanyeol poi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter