Chapter 5

My Handsome Fosterling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 5

 

"Yes, I'm her boyfriend."

 

See? Sehun was so clever… he said he was my boyfriend...

Eh?

 

 

Wait…

 

 

 

What!?

He said what?

Was I dreaming just now? I stared at him in disbelief. Did I give him some drugs or was the ddoebokki poisoning his mind or what?

Sehun continued looking at me with his usual innocent derp face. Aish! This kid! What the hell was he going to do?!

 

I gulped nervously as I turned to confront my friends…

I was dead.

I didn't know why but somehow the word 'boyfriend' woke the butterflies in my stomach.

"Kyaaaa!! Finally Park Haerin, the hot and cute girl got herself a boyfriend! Guys! Please hold me… I think I’m going to faint! My baby literally gave up on being pathetic single ahjumma." Hyemi squealed like a retarded fan girl.

Wait…

Did she just call me a ‘pathetic single ahjumma’?

Oh… I would seriously slay her and pickle it!

 "Her boyfriend is hot too!" As expected, Minji joined in with Hyemi.

 I didn't know what to say anymore, but I wished I have a shotgun now, so I could just shoot both of these ahjummas.

I face palmed myself and right at this moment… I wanted nothing but to hide myself in a shoe box.

 

“So this is how it is… huh?” I looked up immediately as I heard my crush talking.

!

“Kai… I-I swear tha-“

 I could see Kai hanging his head low and he didn’t even let me finish, walking away from us instead.

"Kai! Wait for me!" Kyungsoo shouted as he ran to chase Kai.

God… I have nothing now… can you get the gorillas here, so I can marry them instead?

My hope was ruined.

Kai would never talk to me again.

Aish! This was all Sehun’s fault!

Look! He already misunderstood the situation.

I should really tell Kai the truth this Monday.

"Anyway babe, congrats... I wish you two happiness, plus you look good together." Minji hugged me.

“I guess we leave you both now… have a great time, lovebirds!” She added and waved, before she pulled Hyemi along with her.

 "Haerin! You owe me an explanation this Monday! Enjoy your date!" Hyemi winked at me before they disappeared from our sight.

I sighed deeply as I turned to look at Sehun. "Why did you tell them that you're my boyfriend?" I frowned at him as I placed both of my hands on my hips. Oh yes… Sehunnie. Mama Haerin was about to turn into Godzilla now!

 He bit his upper lips as he uttered the word sadly, "I thought we're friends?"

 

 I narrowed my eyes at him. "Yes we're friends. Who said we're not friends?" I looked at him who was looking down to the ground.

Somehow… I felt a little bit, tiny pinch of pity for him.

 

"You said it." He pointed his finger at me.

Eh?

 "When?" I couldn’t believe this… what the hell was wrong with him?

 

"You were mad at me when I said that I'm your boyfriend."  My jaw hang open.

Oh my panda! I forgot that Sehun was a bit special and blur….

I literally needed to smack my head with a thick dictionary now. I felt so dizzy and I needed to sit down.

 

"That's boyfriend, you dumb. Not friends in ‘friends’ means!" I clutched my hair in anger while Sehun pouted and pulled my hands.

 

"I am a boy, what! I'm not a girl!" Sehun pointed his finger down his pants, and I wanted to cry right now.

Mommy!!!!!!

 "Aigoo... Sehun! Pabo! You pabo!" I said angrily as I walked away from him.

Screw this life… screw Sehun!

What he meant just now was ‘boy’ friend instead of’ boyfriend’.

Aish! He was too naive. "Noona! I'm a boy right?" He shouted as he chased after me.

"Of course, you pabo!" I wore my helmet and threw his helmet at him. "Faster get on the scooter." I say coldly as I started the engine.

I was really mad at him. I sped off from the amusement park to Sehun's house.

 On the way back, I didn't utter a single word because I was still mad at him. This kid also didn't seem to want to apologize though. Huh!

 

"Noona…"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter