Chapter 33

My Handsome Fosterling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 CHAPTER 33

 

I bought his favourite chocolate bubble tea after I asked the doctor if he could eat bubble tea or not. Luckily the doctor said he could drink bubble tea. 

Suho and Chanyeol had gone to the cafeteria after visited Sehun. Trust me, they would take almost one hour to eat.

I twisted the door knob and push it slowly. Sehun was laying on the patient bed while staring into space. He was like deep in thoughts and didn't even notice me.

I closed the door behind me and slowly, I walked to him. I put the plastic bag containing bubble tea on the table. Before I could open my mouth to say anything, he suddenly said, without looking at me. 

 

"Go away."

 

The words that I wanted to say just now seem to stuck inside my throat. I gulped down the big lump in my throat as I tried so hard to ignore my throbbing heart. 

 He still doesn't know the truth... Keep calm Haerin...

 

"H-how are you Sehun? Are you feeling well now? I bought your favourite bubble tea." I smiled at him as I showed him the bubble tea. 

 

But he didn't even glance at the bubble tea nor me. 

 

My shoulder fell in disappointment. I put back the bubble tea on the table.

I cleared my throat because it was etting dry. "Firstly I want to thank you for saving me and I want to apologize--"

"If you're here just because you're feeling sympathy for me just because I saved you, just forget about it. I don't need your sympathy." He cut me off. 

 What? 

"No, I'm not! I'm here because..."

"I love you." I mumbled the last word with my gaze fixed on the floor.

 I waited for his reaction nervously.

He was silent for a moment before he scoffed. "Do you think I will fall for that again? Why don't you just say that to Baekhyun instead? I am nothing to you. I was just used by you." 

 Please, Oh Sehun!! Why are you being like this! 

I balled my fist tightly as my eyes blurred with tears. 

"No! That time I was just--"

 "Please get out from here. You only make my head hurts. So get out. Take this along with you" He handed me the bubble tea without even looking at me.

I eyed the bubble tea as my heart squeezed really hard. I ignored the bubble tea in his hand and landed my eyes on his. "You know what, Sehun? You've hurt me so much Sehun. So much." Tears trickling down my cheeks. 

 

His expression automatically changed when he saw my tears.  but he still stay shut and pretended not to be bothered by my statement. Instead, he turned his face away from me.

 

 "Okay if that what you want, I will go now. But I just want to say one thing. What I confessed to you when you were autism that day is the TRUTH. What I've told you at the locker room is NOT the truth. And what I am saying right now is the TRUTH. If it's not, I would just admit that you're my boyfriend when the oppas thought we were dating. I would just date Kai until now because he is my crush at the first place. I even canceled my date just because of you. I wouldn't ask you to kiss me because why would I ask an autism to kiss me? I wouldn't mad when I know that you've been lying to me. If I was just using you, I already tell the whole college that you're my boyfriend, I wouldn't avoid you, I would cling to you all the time. But the thing is, did I do that?" 

 

His face washed with guilt.

 

"I did wait for you at the rooftop, but stupid of me being jealous with your own cousin." I wipe away my tears. 

 

"I was late because--"

 

"You don't have to explain anything. Suho already told me the truth. I just want you to know, you always make me feel so stupid. I guess I was wrong to expect something good will happen between us." I cut him off and nodded at my words. 

 

"Haerin, I--" 

"I don't want to make your head getting worse, so I better leave now." I said before I turned around. Before I could walk away, he managed to grab my wrist. 

 

"Haerin I'm so--"

 

"Sehun!!! My son!!" Mrs Oh barged into the room with a doctor behind her. She immediately rushed to Sehun and hugged him tightly. Sehun on the other hand looks really shocked and seemed like didn't believe what was going on. 

"Omma? Is that you? Did you forgive me already?" Sehun's eyes blurred with tears. 

"Yes, honey. This is your mum. I am sorry... You're my only son.." Mrs Oh sobbed as she patted his hair.

They were crying in each other arms and I could't help to cry my eyes out seeing them. 

They finally broke their hug and Mrs Oh turns to hug me. "Haerin, thank you for telling me about his condition.. If not because of you..." I nodded reassuringly while patting Mrs Oh's back. 

"Thank you doctor for saving  my son."  Mrs Oh turned to thank the doctor. 

The doctor smiled. "Thanks to this young lady who is willingly to donate her blood to him. If it wasn't her, maybe he won't be here." The doctor patted my shoulder and I just lower my head when Sehun gave me an unreadable stare. 

"Oh my God... You're such a nice girl... I'm glad that I met you..." Mrs Oh patted my cheeks and I just smiled in return. 

"Well Mrs Oh. Would you follow me for a while? I need some information about your son." The doctor said.

 "Oh sure. Haerin, wait here for a while? Okay?"

No! No! No!!!! I don't want!! 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter