Chapter 23

My Handsome Fosterling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SEHUN'S POV

“Next game will be Pepero game!”

The students started cheering around, clapping their hands as I yawned boringly. Pepero game, Pepero game, Pepero game..no other game or what?

“Okay, I will choose 3 couples and as usual, those with the shortest Pepero will be the winner. Oh yeah! Don’t even dream of being with your real couple. I will choose randomly.” Mrs Tan announced and the students started to groan. Mrs Tan started to choose the participants.

“Okay. Third participant will be.. Jun Ah.”

Oh My God. Her! Please don’t let another guy be her partner.. please..

 Jun Ah stood confidently and walked to the front while the boys were screaming loudly at Mrs Tan's face to make them as Jun Ah’s partner.

“Her partner is.. Oh Sehun!” I didn’t expect this.. I raised my eyebrows and pointed at myself, to confirm it. Mrs Tan nodded and motioned me to come to the front.

Yes!

I stood up, ran my finger through my hair, inserted my hands in the pocket, and walked to the front. 

I stood beside Jun Ah as she busily picked the Pepero stick. I gulped. I was so nervous..

“Urm..Hi!” She smiled as she put the Pepero stick inside .

Oh my god.. her smile.. “O-oh! Hi..” I smiled. Oh Sehun, why did you stutter?!

“Let’s do our best! Fighting!” She said happily and showed a ‘fighting’ sign. I just chuckled and nodded. So cute..

“Okay! 50 seconds from now. Start!”

I leaned to her face and started biting the end of the stick as I moved forward. My heart was beating crazily at that time. I bit, bit and bit until my nose and hers brushed, making my stomach twisted on the way. I looked up and met her gaze. “Faster.” She mumbled. I gave her ‘are-you-sure” look because If I continue, our lips would meet. Although I wanted it, still.. I respect her wishes.

Suddenly she wrapped her hands around my neck and continued to eat the Pepero until my lips and hers met. And she continued kissing me! My eyes widened and I couldn’t think of anything right then and there. Only God knew what I felt.

“We have found the winner here! Oh Sehun and Jun Ah!!”

She broke the kiss and cheered happily while I stood silently, still frozen.

“As promised, the Polaroid will be theirs.” Mrs Tan hand the couple Polaroid to Jun Ah. “Okay thank you for those who participating.. You may sit at your place back.”

I walked and sat back at my place in a daze.

----

“You are not going to eat?” Lay asked when he was about to walk out from the class.

“Yeah. I need to finish this.” I said as I was busily completing my assignment. With that, he walked out of the class.

Suddenly, I felt someone's presence beside me. I turned around and shocked to see Jun Ah stood there, smiling sweetly.

“Hi!” She said and took a sit beside me. I smiled and just nodded because words seemed to fail me.

“Urm.. straight to the point.. Actually I came here to give this to you. You forgot to take it yesterday.” She handed me the Polaroid and I took it.

“Oh Yeah..” That was all I could say. What was wrong with me.. Did I still feel awkward because of yesterday's event?

"I’m sorry..” She bit her lower lip.

“Huh? Sorry for what?”  Oh my.. please don’t bit your lips like that..

“Sorry for kissing you yesterday..” she pouted but I just locked my gaze with her. Oh my..

 “I should ask you firs—“

I cut her off by kissing her lips. Both of my hands went to her face, cupping it while she had her eyes wide opened.

 “Don’t worry, I don't mind it.” I mumbled on her lips and continued kissing her with all my might.

--

“You asked her to be your girlfriend right away?!” JunMyeon hyung asked in disbelief.

We were neighbors but we didn’t attend the same university.

“Yeah, what’s wrong with that?” I scrolled down the image in my phone to look for Jun Ah’s photo.

“No.. It’s just..  isn’t it too early?”

“It doesn’t matter, hyung.. The important is, she is mine and I love her.” I smiled proudly and JunMyeon hyung just shrugged his shoulder.

“This is Jun Ah. Pretty, isn’t she?” I showed him her photo

“Woah! Gorgeous..” he grabbed my phone and stared at the picture but I grabbed it back.

“Yah!! Enough, she’s mine. No one can steal her from me!” I put my phone on my chest. He laughed.

“Aigoo.. Oh Sehun is jealous~”

----

The news of me dating Jun Ah spread around the campus easily and it had been almost eight months since we'd been together. I really loved her.  I would buy anything for her so that she would be happy,  I showered her with love, gave her more than enough attention to the point that I could feel sometimes she was sick of it haha.  But I don't mind though. She was just lovely.  I couldn't help kerp falling in love every single day. 

“Hey ma’ boy..” Jun Ah placed her hand on my chest and gave a peck on my lips.

“Hey babygirl.” I nuzzled her flawless cheek and placed a kiss on her cheek. I hugged her waist.

She giggled. “It tickles me..”

“Oh? How about this?” I said as I blew on her neck. I laughed when she cringed and tilted her neck.

“Stop that.” she giggled. I placed a wet kiss on her neck. “What about this?” I mumbled on her neck.

“I love it..Oh no, Sehun.. Stop it or I will make you inside me in a hall full of students."

I laughed and stopped what I was doing. “whoa.. you can turn 180 degrees when it comes to it, huh? I don’t mind though, besides, I miss being inside you.” I whispered huskily and smirked at her.

“You ert!” She punched my arm playfully and I laughed.

“Are you free tonight? I was planning to take you for a date. We rarely go for a date..” I pouted as I played with her hair.

“Date? We see each other on campus everyday..”

“No it’s different.. let’s go tonight? I want to bring you to a special place.”

“Baby, I’m sorry.. I have something to do this night.. Next time, okay?”

Her words hurt me. She always said that whenever I asked her something like that. We only meet at campus or I’d be the one who visit her at her house and spend the night there.

“Next time, okay?” She patted my cheek.

“Hmm..”  I sighed.

----

“Yo, Sehun!” JunMyeon hyung entered my house and sat beside me. I was watching television.

“Yo.” I said, not shifting my attention from television.

“Hey, what’s with that face?” He nudged my arm.

“She said she’s busy again.. I really want to show the special place, last night..” I frowned.

“You just can't get enough of her,  huh?  Hey don't be too clingy or else she will sick of you" I frowned at his statement.  "Yah hyung you don't know anything about dating so you should just shut the up.  You don't know how I feel."

"Yeah,  yeah,  whatever. If she really loves you, she will give the same affection. I just said what I think. " He shrugged.

I narrowed my eyes.  "Why are you always negative about her, huh? It's not like Jun Ah-"

"JUN AH?! Wait, wait.  Show me again her picture?” He cutted off. I frowned confusedly.

“Huh?”

He grabbed my phone and unlocked it. He stared at my wallpaper which is Jun Ah’s picture. Suddenly, he knocked the screen with his index finger. 

"I KNEW IT! "

“Yah! What are you doing?!” I grabbed my phone back. What was wrong with him?

“Her name is Jun Ah, right?” he asked.

“Yeah..?” I furrowed my eyebrows confusedly.

He scoffed. "i've always had a bad feeling about her"

"What do you mean?" I suddenly started to feel annoyed. 

  “Last night I went clubbing and I saw her. She was kissing with a guy. After that guy went home, I called her to come over and I asked her name because she seemed familiar. She said her name is Jun Ah. I asked her if she had any boyfriend or not but she said she doesn’t have. And she even tried to seduce me last night. But luckily my phone rang and I had to go that time, so I excused myself. When you talked about her just now, it reminded me to that girl and when I saw your wallpaper, that girl at the club last night is actually her.”

My heart broke the moment he finished his sentence.

“DON’T YOU EVER CREATE A STORY ABOUT HER WHEN YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW HER! I’M HER BOYFRIEND AND I KNOW HER! I BELIEVE THAT SHE’S NOT LIKE THAT!”

JunMyeon hyung shocked at my sudden outburst. “N-no.. I’m not creating a story! That's the truth!”

“Maybe something is wrong with your eyes.” I said blankly and walk upstairs.

“You're the one with something wrong in the eyes!” I heard JunMyeon hyung shouted from downstairs.

I slammed the door loudly.

---

From: Jun Ah

Let’s go for a date! I’ll be waiting you to come.

I smiled when I read her message. Finally, I got our first date after three months in relationship. I quickly got ready for the date and walked out of my house happily. I saw JunMyeon hyung exercising at his house yard.

“Morning, Hyung!” I grinned happily at him as I opened my car’s door. He looked up but he didn’t say anything. Instead, he turned around and walked inside his house.

Huh! I was the one who should be mad actually..

Shrugging, I slipped inside my car and headed over to Jun A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter