Chapter 31

My Handsome Fosterling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

CHAPTER 31

 

 

I grabbed my book and slung my bag over my shoulder before I walked along the empty hallway. I sighed heavily. It was the time for us to go home. I felt really tired and sleepy since I cried so much just now. I couldn't believe that they fought this bad just because of my problems. They had never fought like this and I couldn't help to blame Chanyeol because of his mouth.

This is my problem why does he have to over-acting?

Yes, I know he wanted to protect me but he didn't have to break the friendship bond just like that. The worse thing, they shouted at each other shamelessly until it drew everyone's attention in the cafeteria. And after that, this hot news saying that EXO oppas fought spread around the campus with different accusation.

I don't even know why the students called Chanyeol and his friends EXO though... 

 

But I still couldn't believe Suho would say like that to me...  

 

He is the most matured, calm and respectful among Chanyeol and the others... But just now I almost didn't know who is him.

Suddenly I bumped into someone that made my books scattered on the ground. I looked up to see who was that before my eyes widened. 

 

Sehun's girlfriend...

 

"Omo!! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!" she said in panic tone as she bent down to collect my books. She collected the books and handed them to me while bowing her head a bit. "I'm sorry again. Oh! You're Park Haerin, right?" She suddenly asked. 

 

I just nodded awkwardly, grabbing the books in her hands. 

 

"Nice to meet you! By the way, I am Nana." she smiled and offers her hand for a handshake. 

 

I took her hand and shook it lightly. I'm a bit confused while wondering what is her intention behind this. 

 

"You must be confused right? Haha... Since you're dating my cousin, why not I greet you once, right? Oh, what actually happened at the cafeteria just now? I heard rumors-" 

 

"Wait wait. Me? Dating your cousin?" I cut her off as I raised my hand. 

 

What is she talking about? 

 

"Yeah.. Sehun... Why? Am I wrong?" She asked. 

 

Sehun? Wait. that Sehun

"Are you telling me Sehun is your cousin?" I ask again.

 

"Yeah.. don't you know? Aish! That brat. He should tell you that he has a beautiful cousin enrolled in the same university.. aish. Haha anyway I heard rumors and bla bla bla bla bla bla"

She continued blabbering while me, staring at her with an empty look as my mind went blank not hearing any of her words. 

So she is... Sehun's cousin.

Sehun's cousin.

Sehun's cousin.

Sehun's cousin.

I didn't know what I should feel right now. My mind was totally blank.

"Hey did you hear what I'm saying? Hey.. Hello~ Did you hear what I'm saying~" She waved her hand in front of my face that made me back to earth.

I blinked repeatedly as I let out an awkward laugh. "Hey, it's nice talking to you. But I think my brother is waiting for me . I should go now. See you again!" I said with unconciously cheerful voice.

I even hug her tightly like she  had done some great things to me which make she startled at the sudden hug.

I ran away from her with an unknown smile slowly crept on my face. And the smile became bigger, bigger and bigger. I didn't do that on purpose. It was like naturally it happened and I didn't realize it either.

"What's with that creepy smile?" Chanyeol asked, handing me the helmet.

"Am I smiling?" I grabbed the helmet and wear it.

Am I smiling? People, am I smiling? I cannot see. I hope there is a mirror here.

"Err... yeah.. Anyway that was a stupid question." He wore his helmet and his jacket before he got on his motorcycle. 

"Whatever. I am still mad at you." I rolled my eyes and get on the motorcycle. Chanyeol sighed.

Chanyeol sped up from the campus and on the way back, I could see from the motorcycle side mirror that I was smiling. I bite my lips hardly to prevent myself from smiling but the smile still getting bigger and bigger.

 

◆◆◆◆◆

 

"Omma! Do you have anything else?!" I shouted as I slipped into my sandal while holding my purse.

"No, dear! That's all! Be careful!" My mum shouted back from the kitchen.

"Okay!"

I opened up the gate and walked out of it before I closed back the gate behind me. It was evening and today unexpectedly my aunt and her family decided to have a dinner at our house. So my mother asked me to buy some groceries since our kitchen was running out of ingredients for my mother to cook dinner. 

My mother and father always back at home around 2 or 3 a.m so Chanyeol and I always call the restaurant for them to deliver their food at our house.That's why our kitchen was running out of the groceries.

I walked along the streets while staring at the various types of people. I decided to walk because it had been a while I didn't walk alone along the streets because of too busy. I was thinking that I have to abandon my scooter for a while.

I stopped my tracks when I realized this was where Sehun and I first meeting.. Yeah.. I remember.. this was the place..

Aish! Stop thinking about him! 

I shook my head and start walking. Suddenly I had the sudden urge to eat some frozen yogurt when I saw Tutti Frutti signboard. I decided to have one cup of the frozen yogurt and after that, I would go and buy groceries.

 I promise. I need to feed my tummy first.

I walked inside the shop and got one cup for me before I sat and started to dug the frozen yogurt. My eyes dropped at the table that Sehun and I used to sit last time. I once brought him here when he was still the autism Sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

 "Baby! That's mine! Why did you steal my marshmallow!" He pouted.

I scoffed as I threw the marshmall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter