TWO

EVERYDAY WITH YOU

Class ended for lunch. You watch Jihyun and her boyfriend eating lunch together. Smiling appear on your lips watching them.

 

Lee Jihyun is your bestfriend since junior high. She eventually just attached to you and until now they stuck together. Well not until she got a hot guy to date with now. She’s sweet yet has a brutal side of her. Maybe her past make her like that.

 

You look at Jihyun’s boyfriend. His eyes, nose, lips. All perfect. His malicious lips. His sharp eyes when looking at Jihyun. How he treat he make you at ease. Oh did you mention he also has a great soft voice?

 

They look at you and smile. You smile back to them and eat your lunch. They love to let you hang out together but you feel you invading their love privacy. So it’s better to sit in the corner and eat your lunch peacefully. Unconsciously you think about Himchan. How’s he? what did he eat for lunch? Do he even notice her love?

 

In the time you munching your lunch you feel your hair got ruffled so hard.

 

“yahh!” You look at him. He just laugh it off while sit in front of you.

“awww baby girl mad?” He grin, taking your caramel pudding.

“yahh that’s mine!”but you just let him eat it when you know you never got a chance to grab it back. He happily eat your pudding.

“What are you doing here? I thought you went to the tournament with Jongup?” you ask him. Looking at his mischief eyes, his nose and his bright grin.

“well Miss Song got panic attack because she got crash by a mice. So I need to take her back to school. And it’s lunch time you think I would miss it?!” He said while eating his lunch.

 

You watch him eat while continue what you left out. Jihyun and Youngjae look at you both and chuckle seeing your brother there with you. You smile. Well now at least you have company even if it’s your annoying brother.

 

“Dae oppa~”You look at the voice. Jang Nari. She had been chasing Daehyun since you got into high school. You could see annoyed expression on his face.

“what Nari? I already said I-“

“I cook you some lunch.”Nari give Daehyun her lunch box and walk away. You make an awe face. Daehyun as in food lover won’t denied any food offered. Way you go Nari eonni.  

 

“You will eat it?” You
“I.. I…” he open the lunchbox and see all his favorites dishes. nine dishes and with a strawberry cheesecake. He gulps knowing he’s losing to a girl name Nari.

 

“You will eat it. Oppa, Nari eonni not that bad... and I really opposed that Woohee eonni clinging with you. Jja~” you smile as you get up and throw away the leftover leaving Daehyun with unreadable expression

 

You walk back to class with Jihyun and Youngjae. Getting ready for classes. 

 

(A/N: please please do comments. I wanna know how is the story.. tq~ ><")