EIGHT

EVERYDAY WITH YOU

Class silence. Dazzle at Himchan’s swollen face. You look down biting your lips. Feeling guilty about yesterday.

 

Himchan just smile looking at his students. He marks their attendance and talk this and that. He can’t help for not glancing at you. His heart wreck seeing your gloomy face. After wrapping up, he head to his first class.

 

You take out your Math book and look at Jihyun. Pleading eyes. She looks at you and understand the look. In four of them, you are the weakest in math. You hate numbers. You really having a hard time bonding with math.

 

Jihyun give her book and start teaching you. You try to concentrate the best as you can. Writing and counting the problems. Jongup and Youngjae though in a panic mode for not able to finish their history project and eagerly waiting for you to finish.

 

“Yahh Jihyun ppali. We need Reen to help us with this.” Youngjae try to understand the history content but he just won’t get it. Jongup as he is smiling like nothing would happen.

 

“Shut up. She’s almost done.” You solve the last problem and shut your book before turn to Youngjae. You read the content before looking at them making judging face.

 

“What?” Jihyun also read it and make unbelievable face. She looks at his innocent boyfriend.

“Are you freaking serious Yoo Youngjae? Moon Jongup?” Jinhyun ask unbelievable. They look at you asking for answer. You just speechless.

 

“W.. Well... If you still don’t get it then you do having a problem in your brain.” You then take pencil and start explaining. Youngjae and Jongup focus on your explanation while Jihyun read her novel.

 

Lunch time arrive. You quickly take Himchan’s lunch box and rush out before Jihyun can call you. You walk to Himchan’s office. Nervous climbing up your body. You arrive at his office. Reluctant between to knock the door or just leave the lunch box. While you in dilemma there’s pair of eyes watching you from distance.

 

“Jung Reen haksaeng?” You shocked and look at the voice. Froze.

 

Himchan looks at you weirdly before his eyes catch what on your hands. He smile and open the door. Inviting you in. It took you a moment to realize the situation and quickly walk inside. You look around his office in awed.

 

His place is surprisingly really clean and neat. Simple and chic style. A medium size office desk and white couches showing off modern and chic style room. His room is white and there’re some music instruments beside the book shelf.

 

“Have a seat.” You sit on the couch. So soft. Himchan put his books on the desk and walk to you. Sitting in front of you.

 

“So what could be a problem?” Himchan smile. Trying to be professional and holding his excitement. You look at him.

“I just want to give you this as my apology about yesterday. I hope you like it seongsaenim” you give him the lunch box. Himchan take it and open the box before literally drooling at what you had cook for him. A luxurious lunch he should call it.  

 

 

“It’s not much...” Himchan look at you with surprise face. Not much?! Jabchae, Pancake, Bulgogi, Kimbab, fried chicken and soup are not much for Jung Reen?!

 

“It’s more than enough. You don’t need to cook this haksaeng. I’m not hurt at all. Anyway thank you.” Himchan suppress his excitement to eat in front of you.  He smile at your blushing face. Cute.

 

“Then I’ll go now... Thank you for accepting this seongsaenim” You bow before walk out. You happy. Himchan will eat your homemade cooking but you also worry how it will taste.

 

Himchan taste the foods. Smile appear without his control. Jung Reen you are something. He eat his lunch happily.

 

(A/N: sorry for some grammars error. and yayyyy double update~~!)