NINE

EVERYDAY WITH YOU

As you walk out someone grab your arm hard. You winced.

 

“What are you doing in Himchan seongsaenim room?” Go Woohee, Daehyun’s girlfriend. You look at her and pull away harshly.

 

“Aint nothing to do with you.” You walk to cafeteria but Hyomi get in your way. You could see her face gotten red from anger.

 

“You. Don’t you know who am I?” She fold her arms.

 

“Oh. Woohee eonni? ahh my Daehyun oppa cheater. Should I tell him about you?”You walk pass her but suddenly Woohee pull you and slap you hard. You winced and silent.

 

You hate being in attention. You hate everyone looking at you but you froze. You just silent.

 

“No words now?” Woohee smirk.

 

“Go Woohee!”Daehyun rush to you. He push Woohee from you harsh. Woohee can’t balance herself and fell on her . Daehyun checks your condition.

 

“What are you doing here? I thought you outside school...” You mumble.

“You only give me kimbab for lunch you think it’s enough? bbabo.” Daehyun then looks at Woohee. Everyone could see he’s mad. Everyone know no one should mess with her sister.

 

“What do you think you doing?”

 

“I.. I can explain. She being rude to me!” Woohee panic. She knows how’s it end. She don’t want to break up with Daehyun.

 

“But slapping her will make you feel better?!” Daehyun scream. Woohee shut . You take Daehyun arm and try to comfort him.

 

“Oppa gwenchana... I’m fine..”

“So all this time you treat my sister like this?” Woohee gulp. Daehyun’s words hit her hard.

 

“Hajima oppa...” You still try to sooth him. There’s teachers voice coming to dismiss other students.

 

“Jung Daehyun, Jung Reen, Go Woohee. You got something to tell us. To my office now.” Mrs Han said with firm voice.

 

“Mrs Han my sister has nothing to do with this.”Daehyun plead. He rather got punish than seeing you got punished. You hold his arm tight, stopping him from pleading.

 

“My room. Now.”Mrs Han walk away. Daehyun sigh hard and look at Woohee. Jihyun, Youngjae and Jongup walk to you. Jihyun check your condition.

 

“Where were you Reen? Gwenchana?” Jihyun sound worry that make you feel bad.

 

“Go Woohee. You and me. I don’t want to have any relationship with you anymore.” Daehyun said coldly. Everyone look at Daehyun.

 

“Jung Daehyun... Don’t do this to me.” Woohee start to tear up. You look at Daehyun. He’s hurting. You excuse yourself from Jihyun and take Daehyun’s hand.

 

“Kaja oppa...” You look at Woohee. Not feeling sorry. You never like her. You know she’s been chasing Himchan than your brother. You both walk to Mrs Han’s room, leaving Woohee.

 

Things have become silent and cold for the whole day for Jung’s sibling.

 

A pair of eyes watch the drama from Woohee slapped you. He couldn’t help but to restrain himself from attacking Woohee. He sigh. He can’t do anything for you.

 

”Mianhae Jung Reen..”