FOUR

EVERYDAY WITH YOU

You saw him. At the park. On the bench you always sit on. Not only that, there’s lots of girl students surrounding him. You sighed.

 

‘Wish I could be beside him and be his special girl.’ You walk away to class only to see Jihyun and Youngjae in inappropriate pose. They both look at you with shocked face before three of you scream.

 

“It’s not what you think of Reen!” Youngjae squirmed. Jihyun get off Youngjae quickly as her face getting so red.

 

“I don’t wanna know and don’t even tell.” You blushed as you sit in your plcae. The couple fix their uniforms and sit silently awkward.

 

Waiting for class to start you start doodling on blank paper as students get on their places. You feel a  tap on your shoulder and see an angelic smile.

 

“Jongup! you back!” You half scream looking at your best friend. He just grin and sit behind you. Wide smile draw on you face not until someone come inside of your class.

 

Everyone stand up and bow. You look at schedule. It’s not music class yet.

 

“Today until next month. I’ll be replace your Mr. Jung place in biology and homeroom teacher”

Oh no. You literally face palm yourself. You even can feel Jihyun, Youngjae and Jongup grinning at you. Knowing you’ll be so upside down now.

 

Kim Himchan seongsaenim.

 

Himchan glance at you. Holding his smile. He starts calling out names for attendance. Until your name.

 

“Jung Reen?” You silence. You got in deep thought on how you will survive with three sessions of his class.

 

“Jung Reen haksaeng?” He looks at you. All eyes shot at you. Jongup kick your chair and you got shocked until your books fell down.

.

“Nee seongsaenim?!” Your face already reddening as your classmates laughing at your clumsiness. Himchan chuckle as he tick your attendance.

 

“I think you do exist Miss Jung” He smile at you. Your face getting more red as you pick up your books with help of Jongup.

 

Class go on as use to be and stop by lunch time. Everyone chattering and walk out to grab their lunch. Jihyun and Youngjae waiting for you giggling at your panic mode.

 

“Why I’m so weird is it? He must think I’m weird. and weirder. and clumsy and ahhhhh! How I want to face him after this?” You wailing on your table about that incident. Jongup just watch you chuckling.

“I can help you with the funeral Reen.” grin Jongup. You glare at him before choking Jongup.

 

“yahhh Jongup!!” all of you laugh it out. After calm down all of you walk to cafeteria. While Youngjae and Jongup buy lunches for all of you, Jihyun pulls you to search some seats.

 

“So.. how is your feeling now?” a slight smirk appear on Jihyun lips. Your face immediately reddening.

 

“feel like I’m gonna explode now... How can I even survive?”You buried your face on table. Jihyun pat your back.

 

“Here’s today lunches~!” Youngjae and Jongup put trays and sit. You look and smile. Kimchi jiggae.

 

“Thanks Uppie” You start eating like no one exist around you. They already know how you are with foods. Like brother like sister. Food lover.

 

Himchan watches you from distance. Smiling. Eating his lunch on Teacher’s café side. Talking with some flirty young teachers that he not even interest with.

 

He just see you. You just see him. Just another love story of them.

 

 

 

 

(A/N: heyy do subscribe and comments~ I really need some comments or I won't know how's my story is. tq~)