THREE

EVERYDAY WITH YOU

Waiting for your brother to finish his practice never a great thing to deal with. You play with your phone for almost half an hour. You take out your headphones and turn on your mp3. Turning the volume into maximum. Time pass by and you eventually fell asleep on the bench.

 

Himchan walk out the office finishing his work. He has a class tonight making him sighing. A part time teacher and part time student never can be amused. As he walks pass the park. He heard a soft snore behind the trees.

 

“Hmm? Who’s still here? It’s almost dark.” Himchan walks searching the voice. His eyes catch the owner and a smile appear without realize it.

 

“Jung Reen...” mumble your name. He walks to you and sit beside you. Staring at your flawless face. His hands unconsciously remove your hair strands aside.

 

“Beautiful...” A word slip off his lips. He began to blush with his own word looking around if there anyone beside them. He then look at you again and try to wake you up.

 

“Haksaeng... Jung Reen haksaeng...”

“No.. No.. I won’t answer your questions more Miss Han...” You mumble as Himchan try to hold up his laugh.

 

“She must be waiting for her brother...” Himchan hesitantly get up from bench. Should he leave you or wait with you until Daehyun finish?

 

Himchan worry if anything bad happen to you. He sigh knowing the aftermath of waiting with you. Daehyun with his overprotective mode never end up good. But he just sit back, his worry is bigger than fear of your brother.

 

Himchan watch you sleeping, staring at you. Your sparkled eyes and half moon shape when you laugh. Your small and cute nose that making him want to pull it off. Your inviting lips, thin yet so inviting. Himchan bite his lips realizing that he might can’t control himself with it.

 

He lean in. Staring at your lips.

 

‘Her beautiful lips...’lips brushes and he quickly pull away. Embarrassed himself. His face already shade with red. He got up and walk to his car cursing himself for almost taking advantage on you.

 

“Jung Reen~! eodiga?”Daehyun search for you. You quickly awake and look around you. Weird. You just feel someone presence beside you. You touch your lips, feeling something brush your lips just now.

 

“Reen... here you are. I’m looking everywhere for you. kaja let’s go home. Eomma already nag at me.” Daehyun wait for you to pack up your things and both of you walk home together.

 

Neither of you nor Daehyun. A pair of eyes watching you with a relieved.