TWENTY ONE

EVERYDAY WITH YOU

Himchan parks his car. You look outside. A cute little café with a small sign. ‘Happy café’. Himchan walks out and open the door for you. Where are we? You look at him.

 

“It’s my noona’s café. Her foods are the tastiest.” He grins, but now Jung Reen’s foods are the tastiest for him. You nod and walk out. Well, he is not intend to introduce me to his family right? I’m not even accept him yet well... literally I already accept him, just not date yet.

 

A woman around 30an walks out and saw both of you before she looks at you intensely.

 

“You bring a girl home?” She looks at Himchan.

 

“Ah noona, this is my student. We just met at mall and invite her for meal here.” Himchan voice full with cuteness. She then looks at you again.

 

“Are you Jung Reen?” Eh? You look at her. How did she knows your name? Himchan gulps.

 

“Y.. Yes I’m Jung Reen..” You quickly bow. You bite your lips. Did Himchan told her about me? Suddenly, you feel a big tight hug as you gasp. Himchan’s noona hugs you and squealing.

 

 

“Finally I get to meet you! Omg you look so cute than in the photo! Himchan always talk about you.” You still dumbfounded as she already drag you inside the café. Himchan just follow you praying his noona won’t overreact which she already did.

 

She pull you to seat and give you the menu. You look at the menu. Wow it’s look so tasty and expensive. Himchan sit in front of you. His noona keep talking excitedly before grabbing the menu.

 

“Forget it! I’ll cook for you both~! I will cook special menu for our sweet Reenie~~!” She then rush to the kitchen and chase out her workers. Himchan face palm. He look at you.

 

“I’m sorry for my noona behaviour.” You smile. You love her. She’s lively and cheerful.

 

“It’s okay. I love her. Your noona must really love you” Himchan smiles. Yes she does love him dearly that’s why he made it into college with full scholarship. He take your hand.

 

“I’ll accept it if you don’t want me later. One year is a long time.”

 

“I just said we can’t date” Himchan startled. What does she mean?

 

“Seongsaenim.. I like you too...” You blush.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Night crawling. You just finish your homework and some studies. You check your phone. There’s a message.

 

“Jung Reen thank you for everything. –Himchan seongsaenim-“

 

You unconsciously smile. It’s not official. But you both literally having relationship now. A secret love you can said. You lay on your bed and sleep.

Tomorrow you will meet him again and for the first time you can sleep peacefully without your nightmare.

 

As for Himchan, he rolling on his bed. Happy. Yes, he really happy. Jung Reen~!