SEVENTEEN

EVERYDAY WITH YOU

You read the note. It’s not ordinary note, it’s a confession letter! You rush to door and lock it. You start read it. Wow it’s a long letter.

 

“Jung Reen, uhmm it’s kinda awkward but I need to tell you this. Do take time to reply this.. I’m not asking you as your teacher. But as a man, for some reasons I don’t want to be a teacher anymore because of you.

 

I know you will said you not deserve this. shhh Jung Reen, you are special in my eyes and you are one of the kind. I never feel this until I meet you. ahh I know its teacher-student forbidden line is it?

 

After your final year high school, I will resign as teacher. By then there’ll be no border between us right? J

 

huhh this is just I found in the internet. I’m not a good romantic man since this is also my first time :P

 

I've kept my feelings for you contained as long as I can. I am in love with you, and true, honest love should not be contained and kept quiet forever. There is so much about you that most girls don't see. They only see the physical. They see your body, but my love for you is more than skin deep. My feelings for you grow every day, and my love grows deeper with every passing minute. You mean so much to me. Just seeing your smiling face or hearing you heart-melting voice brightens up my worst days and makes them more than just bearable. Just having a hug from you makes me feel warm and cozy inside. I dream of you day in and day out; you're the only one on my mind now. I am in love with you and have been in love with you since I can't remember when!

I will accept anything. I will wait for you.

 

_Kim Himchan_”

 

 

You shocked. Kim Himchan. The Kim Himchan that everyone been chasing confess to you. The ordinary girl. He likes you...