TWENTY FIVE

EVERYDAY WITH YOU

 

Himchan looks at your portfolio. You gave him before you start your class. Himchan smile, you really eager for the scholarship.

 

You fidgeting your fingers. You feel anxious. How Himchan will judge your works? Your year and half works. You can’t wait for recess so you can meet him.  You even make him lunch, only today so simple since you got up late.

 

‘What if I’m so bad? What if he laugh at it? What if he throw it away? OMG NO!!!’ You cupped your face horrorfied with your own thought.

 

“Jung Reen haksaeng?” Mrs Han looks at you. You froze. Damn it.

 

“Yes Mrs Han?”

 

“Since you look kinda excited how about solve this math question” She point at the question. Your mouth gap a bit look at Jihyun. Pleading for help.

 

Jihyun only gives you sorry smile and mouth ‘hwaiting’. You feel want to cry. You really hate being in front of class. You know you’ll get humiliated later.

 

“Miss Jung ppali” You got up slowly. You pray something will happen that will make Mrs Han let you go.

 

A knock from the door turn everyone to the door. Himchan smiles. So much smiles in him huh?

 

“Mrs Han can I borrow Jung Reen haeksaeng for a moments? I want to discuss something with her.” Mrs Han hesitate at first but she see Himchan flashing his smile making she let go of you. Yeah. Mrs Han is one of Himchan’s fans.

 

“Thank you Mrs Han.” He then give you sign to follow him. You bow to Mrs Han and quickly follow Himchan. What he wants to discuss about?

 

“Weird.. What are their relationship really..” Youngjae whisper to Jihyun. Jihyun just shrug tapping his head to focus on Mrs Han. Youngjae pouts.

 

‘We’ll talk about it later.’ Jihyun thought. She does feel weird watching you so close with Himchan from usual. Did they dating without me knowing? Eish Jung Reen you..!

 

You watch Himchan talk in his phone. Who he talking to? You look down and start fidgeting your fingers. Himchan glances at you before end up his call. He sit in front of you.

 

“I love your portfolio Reen..” You look at him disbelief. Really?

 

“I already send your portfolio copies to them and your scholarship form.. And I just got a call from them telling that you’ll get scholarship for it.”

 

What..? You froze.

“They love it Reen. I directly send it to head of faculty and fortunately he’s online so he look at it as soon as I send it.” Himchan smile widely. He feels so happy for you. You got scholarship and it’ll be with him!

 

“I’m what?” You still blank. I got the scholarship? That’s mean you will attend the same college as him?

 

“Jinjjaro seongsaenim? Jinjjaro?!” You jump off the couch. You so happy and excited! You hug Himchan tight.

 

Himchan froze. Jung Reen hug him! He could feel your warmth and snuggly. Unconsciously he caress your hair. He’s happy for you.

 

“Kamsahabnida seongsaenim!” You look up before frozen. How did you get into his arm? Why you both so close? Himchan looks at you.

 

Times seems stop for both of you. You both could feel each other breaths. You didn’t blink. You see Himchan looking so intense at you.

 

Before you realize it you feel Himchan leaning closer and closer. His lips brushes yours. You still frozen under his charm cast.

 

‘I love you...’Himchan lean in.

 

You feel Himchan press his lips slowly on yours. Your eyes widen. Himchan sweetly kissing your lips. Times really seems to be stop. You close your eyes and respond to his kiss. 

 

(A/N: HAPPY HOLIDAYS READERS~ 4 UPDATES FOR MY PRECIOUS READERS~~ <3)