SIXTEEN

EVERYDAY WITH YOU

“Something to tell us Jung Reen?” Your face got so red and look down.

 

“N.. Nothing s.. seongsaenim.” You immediately sit down. Youngjae and Jihyun holding their laugh so hard. You glare at them.

 

Class resume as use to be until lunch time. Himchan glance at you. Smiling and walk to his office. All students chattering around what to eat for lunch. You sneak out your lunchbox and rush out.

 

“Where’s Reen?” Jihyun look around. Youngjae shrug it off and look at Jongup who still sleeping.

 

You walk to Himchan’s room slowly, making sure no one see. You don’t want any trouble like last time. You already traumatized with psycho Woohee. You knock the door.

 

“Come in.”

 

You take a deep breath and walk inside. The first thing you saw really make your heart jump so hard. Your heart beat so fast. Himchan in white shirt, loose tie and sleeves up to his elbow. His coat already rest on his office chair. He seems so relax and calm.

 

 

‘Why there’s this such a great creation? omg Reen you need to get a grip! He’s your teacher. Student and teacher are not suppose to have relationship!’ Your inner self having a great war. Himchan looks at you making your face turn into bright red.

 

“I.. I.. I bring the lunch like what you ask last week s.. seongsaenim” You curse yourself for your stupid stuttering. How embarrassing. Himchan chuckle and sit on the couch. You also sit in front of him. Your regular seat.

 

“What did you cook?”

 

“Just this...” You open the lunchbox and Himchan look at it in awed. Sashimi! Tempura too! Omg there’s black pepper mushroom! Himchan literally drooling. She’s really a great cook.

 

 

“I.. I don’t know what you like.. and I also prepare kimchi and some kimbap if you still hungry..” You blush. You not use with cook in a little amount. Both of you and Daehyun are a big eater. Even you mom always cooks for  six portions instead of four.

 

 

“It’s more than enough. Thank you Jung Reen.” Himchan flash his sweetest smile. You froze at his beautiful looks. Himchan take his chopsticks and take one of the kimbap.

 

“It’s really good.” He munches it happily. You both eat your lunch with some chit chats. More to awkward chats.

 

You clean up the lunchboxes at the sink while Himchan watch you silently. ‘Ooooh you really bad seongsaenim. Staring at your student.’ Himchan subconscious attacking him. Himchan cough a little and checks his schedules.

 

Himchan calls you after you done your clean up. You look at him. That look! You ever seen it!

 

“Jung Reen”

 

“N.. Nee seongsaenim.”

 

“I wonder… Did you read your note?”

 

“N.. Note?” It is the note in that lunchbox? You still haven’t read it.

 

“Biology? Music?”Himchan smile.

 

“O..OHHHH hehe yeah I did.” You grin. You give Himchan the kimchi.

 

“Keep it seongsaenim. It’s a gift from me” Your smile making Himchan blushes. You bow and walk back to your class happily. Lunch with Himchan seongsaenim.

 

“She didn’t read it...” A sigh escape from Himchan.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

You search everywhere in the room. Where did you put the note Himchan gave? You want to know what did he wrote. You need to know. You don’t know what this feeling. It’s feel greedy and eager.

 

“Wow Reenie... I don’t know you live in the jungle.” Daehyun walk inside while munching his chips. You look at him and snatch the snack.

 

“Yahh I told you no snack after dinner!” Daehyun take the snacks back and run away yelling “OLD WOMAN REEN”. You just sigh. You start clean up your room with hope you’ll find it while clean it.

 

After few hours, you still didn’t find it. You sigh and jump on your bed. Where is it? Before you feel a crumpled paper under inside your pillow. You quickly snatch it out. THE NOTE!

 

You read it and froze. Himchan seongsaenim!